The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Indestructible Master Of War

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000
The Alien Warrior:

I have made another drawing of an Alien warrior using my head design. wich I will call The Blackwell Warrior. I have made some changes in body design as well as head design. the head is longer with a shorter face and more numerous Ridges then before. I was going to have the mouth open with his tongue stuck out, but I want to keep drawing him more before showing any pics like that. the elbows I forgot to mention were originaly going to have blades wich where also used as weapons. but I never gotten around to showing them. they where inspired by the Guyver. I'll draw them on him when I do another drawing mainly because unlike other Aliens my alien is a super killer  , and that the blades would make him look awsome.

the tail was just drawn like it is, I realy didn't feel like drawing his tail like I did on the other design. but I did manage to save alot of other details from the body design of this Warrior. Expect to see more of him later on. hopefully with the elbow blades.

enjoy...

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000
wow.... not one person has replied to this? after all this time? I been offline for 11 weaks and after all that time nobody has replied to this topic :cry  :unsure:  :(  <_< . Incredable...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I didnt even notice this topic.. hmm..

Yet once again, the details are amazing!! :D

Wouldn't want to meet him at the streets in the middle of the night.. :p

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
unlike other Aliens my alien is a super killer

I'm pretty sure that all aliens are super-killers.

The sketch is pretty detailed.

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I dind¥t saw it either, sorry.
The drawing is really good.

It reminds me of the "Drones" in the game "Aliens Versus Predayor 2" for Ps2.
A good stategy game.