The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Too Much Censorship?

Phantom · 22 · 2774

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
2. They have no good reason to censor anything EVER and should not be listened to.... EVER!
Including stuff that is not just suited but meant to incite hatred and violence? Should it be permitted for a TV studio to publicly broadcast calls for lynching against people of a given complexion, nationality or religion?
It is not like that hadn't happened since days of old. The broadcasting of the Radio TÈlÈvision Libre des Mille Collines in Rwanda for example contributed a lot to incite the hatred that made the genocide of 1993 possible. Does the no censorship EVER apply to that kind of stuff too?

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Aug 17 2013 on  09:19 AM
*joke*Well then, here's my opinion on your principal, Phantom.

Since your principal gets so easily offended by the word "idiot", to the point where they would punish you for making a video with someone saying it, I have to say two things.

1. Your principal just proved themselves to be an idiot.
2. They have no good reason to censor anything EVER and should not be listened to.... EVER!

Excuse me, can I please get the information of who hired them?  I would like to report this person's dumbness so they can be shown how much they suck at their job and get fired.*/joke*

In all seriousness though, if I was in that situation, I'd rally all of the students together, expose what happened, and have them show the principal just how wrong they are. :)
She's a no-fun corporal. She banned customized birthday songs because they mentioned drinking. At a legal age.