The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello

sordessie

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hi. I'm Benny, and I'm pretty excited to find out there's an active LBT community!! Land Before Time (in particular the sequel movies I'll be honest) has been a long time interest of mine. My favorites were always V-VII, I had them on VHS. Stone of Cold Fire is one of my top three favorite movies and I still watch it all the time (but we've had to change over to DVD format).

I've been working for...a few years now on a Land Before Time fic. I haven't...actually written or posted anything yet I've spent the most of the time developing locations and characters and, since the focal point isn't on the Great Valley cast. As well as trying to get a feel for understanding the canon characters included. It's a huge passion project and I think I'll finally start writing soon. (I took my UN from one of the characters I've been developing). I'll admit I'm not well versed in forum use and I tend to dip time to time in activity but even still. I'm happy to find out there is an LBT community! I love all the little icons you have.  :)petrie

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome to our little dino corner of the internet. You would not be the only one shocked to find an active LBT community, pretty much… most of us were at first. :p As part of the fanfic crew, writing is definitely a passion project of its own. :Mo

You mean the emotes? Yeah, those are really fun. :OhYou
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome to the Gang of Five!  :rainbowwave

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
A new Mud Brother? Welcome to the Gang of Five forum! Hope your stay will be pleasant! :Mo

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey Benny! Welcome to the forum! I hope you have a good time here :rainbowwave Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum!  :rainbowwave It is always a great day when a new member joins our community.  :)littlefoot Please feel cordially invited to participate in any topic or discussion that strikes your interest.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
welcome to the forum!
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Welcome to our Great Valley! And yes, the icons are pretty dope.
 :PAli ;)Cera :PCera

sordessie

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thank you so much for the warm welcome everyone! I'm very glad to have people to talk Land BEfore Time with now.  :chompysmile

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Hi, welcome to the forum! It's always nice to have another fan join, especially one who's fond of The Stone of Cold Fire! :lol The LBT sequels stole the show in my childhood, too. And you got here just in time for Pterano's turn in the Character Showcase. :DD

Glad to see we have a new writer in the community! Is the character in your profile picture the one your username is taken from?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF, yep yep yep! :duckyhappy
Inactive, probably forever.