The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What in LBT disgusts you the most?

Guest · 40 · 5246

Bruton the Iguanodon

What in the films disgusts you the most? (And the character bubbles poll is about the bubbles squares in which characters appearing during "Friends for dinner" and "boring", which was really awful and disgusting towards LBT; I even remember not liking it when I first saw 5.

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
Hah nice...Me and someone else voted for the Yellowbellies.  When they entered the scene, they ruined the effect and message of the movie and overall made it "childish"

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
When the yellowbellies first showed up, I died inside.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Holy crap why aren't Dinah and Dana on my list?! How could I let those brats sneak past the Bruton radar?  :confused

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Bruton the Iguanodon,Mar 6 2012 on  09:36 PM
Holy crap why aren't Dinah and Dana on my list?!
Because it slipped your mind?

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
You've also already got fifteen, the maximum allowed amount of poll options.

This isn't on the list, but I've always disliked the inclusion of rudimentary religion into "The Bright Circle Celebration" episode of the television series. The worse part was that Petrie acted like a disciple the entire episode, preaching about how "you musn't anger the bright circle" and all, and the episode let him get away with it. No, instead Cera was taught a lesson for not getting in line behind Petrie like the others. It was a classic case of this trope, and the religious subtext only made it worse.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It probably would have been better if the episode pushed for a more appropriate lesson for Cera like "You can disagree with someone's beliefs, but don't push your own opinion down their throats by calling what they believe to be stupid and moronic". Though yes I agree Petrie should have also learned a lesson as well, of not "forcing others to believe what he does".

Zenoah

• Spike
    • View Profile
On the list, a tie between the yellow bellies and the tinysaurs.
Not on the list, what BLT mentioned. I've never watched the tv series, but just hearing it sounds like facepalm material.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Offtopic, but Zenoah, who is that in your avatar and what movie/show are they from?

Bruton the Iguanodon

Because it slipped your mind?

Darn! Well, if I could go back I would remove one of the less offensive ones from my post---probably the crying at the end of 11; I may not like it, but hey, it's Dutrike  ;) )

Oh, and to answer your question Darkhououmon, I believe that is Shira, Diego's love interest in the upcoming Ice Age film.  :smile  Here's a link to her page on Ice Age wiki:

http://iceage.wikia.com/wiki/Shira

Am I right, Zeoah?  :D

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Just a thought, maybe this would have been better if it weren't a poll. That way it could leave it much more open ended rather than being limited to scenes that you came up with. Just a thought for next time  ;)

I think everyone can agree that LBT 13 itself is what disgusts people the most about LBT. Everything about it was just wrong from the get go.

I will say that I didn't find the animation in the movies after 6 that bad. I actually liked the animation in 7. Yeah it was vastly different from the previous movies, but to me it seemed like the way the characters moved around seemed a little more realistic. But that's just my opinion.

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'll never understand how they got Cuba Gooding Jr to play as one of those darn Yellow bellies. Unless the pay was good. -_-

Bruton the Iguanodon

Guess this topic should be closed since it's pointless on polling anymore.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Bruton, you really need to see the Wisdom of Friends. It has a crappy scene taht trumps all these!

Here it is.

You ready for it?

You sure?

you REALLY sure?

Okay, I warned you...

Yellow bellies killing a dozen sharpteetrh by #^#^$#% SINGING!!!!!!
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Really? I guess I was too busy exploding to notice :/
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
^ Four Baryonyx, I think, led by the one with the scar, and reddish brown. Then there was a green one, a yellowish one and a purplish one, but I'm not sure because I haven't watched it in a while.

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I've revived this topic just to have some silly fun with it.
If you ever heard the term "zero percent approval rating" and wondered about the meaning of it, here's an example.
Look at the poll's results.  :)