The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT cirriculum

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
So, I was out earlier and was in one of those semi-bored states where strange ideas like this one come into your mind.  :huh:

Basically, this was my idea  :idea  - imagine that the gang of seven where to go into the modern world (well, in the case of dinosaurs, pseudo-modern) and try to get themselves into decent jobs. What professions do they choose? Why, teaching!!  :rolleyes:  :lol

OK, its a little bit quirky (product of my mind) but here I shall analyse what the main characters would teach if they had the opportunity - it would certainly be interesting to have these subjects/classes taught by them. Feel free to add your own ideas and thoughts if you have the same weird frame of mind I do.  :lol

Littlefoot - History. He's a longneck, and, let's face it - even though its more in the realms of myths and legends, the longneck's alleged history of saving the Bright Circle and the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE dinosaur is rather well-covered in the series. There's no limit to what Littlefoot could teach eager young minds - you saw he was like at the end of the sixth film...

Cera - Physical Education. Cera would refuse to teach anything generic, and, in her eyes, dull. She has a typical tough-girl approach to anything, and you can imagine her slave-driving people or dinosaurs to do all sorts of things...I mean, who hasn't though Cera would look complete in a sports jacket with a whistle round her neck? Er, probably most people actually... :oops

Ducky - Drama. Ducky's one of those eager and playful types, especially in pretend play - teaching professional Drama isn't that much of a stretch, right? Says the former GCSE Drama student... :slap
Ah, well, be honest, she would do well in Drama, yep yep yep...and due to her love for singing, she could probably do Music as well.

Petrie - Geography. I was originally going to put him down for English as an intended joke, but I think I need to give him his due.  :lol Why geography? Well, Petrie himself explained a useful tool of the anatomy of flyers back in the seventh movie - fly up high and see things others could not see. He could probably draw us a map of the Great Valley if he wanted to, and he certainly knows his way around places.

Spike - Product Design. Spike is the silent strongman of the group. Whenever something needs moving or pushing, he's always called up to the job. Its certainly a profession he could pass onto the next generation - non-verbally of course. Alternatively, Spike could do Food Technology. He could introduce his students to a whole array of Great Valley flora and how best to eat it, which he'd then do all himself. Or maybe Art - the drawing in the dirt he did of Ducky in the seventh movie was better than I could of done. He's a dinosaur of many talents... :exactly

Chomper - Modern Foreign Languages. Well, its obvious isn't it? This lad's bilingual, being fluent in both sharptooth or leaf-eater. He could just as easily teach sharpteeth leaf-eater and leaf-eaters sharptooth. It might help humans to understand what dinosaurs are saying too. Chomper could possibly also teach Food Technology - this time slightly more meaty...

Ruby - Philosophy. "Hello, my students, my students, hello!" It could have come straight from Socrates...seriously, having her as a philosophy teacher would be brilliant - you can learn things from her perspective and you end up with a new school of thought. Possibly like the strange one that possessed me to do this in the first place.

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
XD though I imagine Spike would be a grunt used for hard labor mebe