The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Most Attractive

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It could be very interesting indeed.   :yes

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'd have to pick Ducky on this. Don't ask me why she's just so attractive and she's got a great personality.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
If I was a young dinosaur, even out of every official character there is, I still would find Ruby to be the best looking. At first I found this question very difficult because I'm human after all. However, I imagined I was a young, real dinosaur living in the Great Valley and during that time, I found Ruby to be very attractive. In fact, during my fantasy, I was actually flirting with her but felt very awkward since I just walked up. Because my imagination is very realistic to me, I actually felt hot and very nervous when I came up. Even though it was in my head, I found myself stumbling over words to say, and in the end, if it wasn't for her interesting topics and friendliness, it would have been very boring and I would have felt much more awkward than I already did at the time. I actually wanted to hold her hand, but we just met and she would have probably slapped me. So I eventually made some excuse up to leave and walked out of her sight, than stopped the mental simulation and brought myself back to reality where I like human girls again. I never had so much fun finding an answer to a topic before. So I voted for Ruby. If anyone tries that method and you might just feel the same way or at least have an easier time finding an answer.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I voted for Cera.  I just think she's really cute.  Even when she's angry there's still something about her that doesn't turn me away.  I guess I'm more attracted to her personality than anything else, but she does have some nice visual features as well.

***Sorry that sounds so wrong.  I'm not too good at writing things like this without sounding like I'm meaning.......something else.  I just don't know how else to say it except the way I said it.  I do not have a crush on Cera.***

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I personally didn't take anything you said in an unusual manner.
I just think she's really cute.
Almost everybody I know finds some cartoon character cute. Looking at the previous post from me you can see how I can even literally find them attractive. You didn't say you were captivated by her beauty, just that she looks nice in her own sort of way.
Even when she's angry there's still something about her that doesn't turn me away.
Now that's extremely natural! I have heard that so many times. That happens when you see enough good in someone that you don't just walk away when that character shows a negative side.
I guess I'm more attracted to her personality than anything else,
You have just made it clear that you know the most lasting reason to seek a friendship with someone. Those that seek others for looks and not character tend to fail at relationships much more often than the latter. And since the characters here are given human personalities anyway, that statement indicates your preference in humans more than anything.
but she does have some nice visual features as well.
She is a well drawn, realistically detailed, very popular character in a well known movie and television series. Who on Earth wouldn't agree with your statement?
Sorry that sounds so wrong. I'm not too good at writing things like this without sounding like I'm meaning.......something else. I just don't know how else to say it except the way I said it.
I don't see any strange meanings in any of your words. You have nothing to worry about nor anything to apologize for. We know you don't fantasize about dating Cera. You simply like a lot about her. That's a completely normal thing in every sense of the word (although I might've missed a defintion or two because I'm not looking at a dictionary at the moment). But anyway, you definately made very common statements I hear all the time in everyday occurances.
I do not have a crush on Cera.
Whether you wrote that last sentence or not, that thought never even crosses my mind. Words can often be very annoying because they can't always accurately express our thoughts and feelings as much as we want them to. But your words in this post did a fine job, I'd say. She looks good as far as dinosaurs go, you feel no need to get annoyed at her angry outbursts because you kow she's really a kind character at heart, you like the way the creaters made her think better than how well she was drawn, yet you noticed the creaters did a good job with how well they applied detail to her. No matter which way I look at those words, I don't see a "I am in love with Cera," anywhere. So relax now and try to do so in the future because writing that clearly doesn't leave any room for "hidden messages."

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
I also voted on Cera. Despite her usual personality, she's actually a loving character, I think.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Honestly, crushes with animated characters are different, but I don't have any. But I knew someone on this forum who did <cough> mcr mad </cough>who did have a crush on Ducky, so in the spirit of him, I'll vote for him.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Looks like so far most are saying either Cera or Ducky are the most attractive.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ruby.  She's my favorite LBT girl because she's the perfect "in-between" of Cera and Ducky. She's happy, but not always happy  (people who are positive 24-7 can annoy me.), she's energetic, she's smart, what I look for in a girl.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Dec 28 2008 on  11:20 AM
Honestly, crushes with animated characters are different, but I don't have any. But I knew someone on this forum who did <cough> mcr mad </cough>who did have a crush on Ducky, so in the spirit of him, I'll vote for him.
You voted for mcr mad?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I believe he was implying that he cast an "absentee" vote for mcr mad 'cuz he can't come here to vote :unsure:.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Based on something I saw in the "Ever Been Teased" thread, I want to make it known that this thread was never intended to be sexual in nature.  Everyone who has posted here thus far has not seemed to take this in a sexual context, and I don't want anyone to end up with that impression.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I want to make it known that this thread was never intended to be sexual in nature.

I know I know.  I was just a little worried about how my response in this thread sounded and I wanted to avoid misunderstandings.  That's the only reason I tried to make it perfectly clear that my response wasn't sexually oriented.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I want to make it known that this thread was never intended to be sexual in nature.
I never thought it was to begin with, so here's one more person you don't have to worry about. Cartoon characters can attract a human's attention for several reasons. I believe that THAT sense of it is at the very bottom of the list of reasons and is extremely rarely thought of. A character's bright combination of colors can attract you, or the detail in which they were drawn, or even how adorable their human expressions can be, none of which are in any relation to THAT way of thinking, so relax. If THAT was what most people had in mind, it would clearly show up in their response, and as you mentioned,
Everyone who has posted here thus far has not seemed to take this in a sexual context
As far as landbeforetimelover's post, I gave my opinion on that already, but I can still say that his post gave no indication of anything pecular and I believe he only brought it up because since he feels so strongly against that kind of thing, he was just emphasizing that as obviously as possible so that no one could possibly misconceive his writing, although I still say I didn't see anything to misconceive in the first place.

I can literally experience attraction to a fictional character who acts in some kind of a humanoid manner that I prefer after seeing from its kind's point of view, as I mentioned in my first post here. Stressing my imagination for all these years has paid off, I guess. I seriously doubt that anybody in this topic is really attracted to a dinosaur, since all the answers pointed the other way. I merely did an experiment that went well and I was able to talk about really being attracted to a dinosaur, although, back in reality, I see things humanly again. But this was a fun question. I knew that others didn't take the topic the wrong way, so I wanted to give an efficient answer to show what looking at it the other way could be like, so there would be an extra variety of answers. As I said before, trying to see a creature from it's own perspective is a great way to see what life would be like in it's world. But I can tell you one thing. Trying to stay in the fantasy of your mind can and will be a great feeling, but don't linger too long in the subconscious, or you'll have trouble making any new feelings you aquire there go away in the end. Trust me, I personally know from taking too many risks there when I was not ready yet. But like I said, fun topic, it's being done well, and I haven't noticed anybody having a problem with doing it, so there is nothing left to worrry about! This thread is a good idea and should continue, in my opinion. Later!

RFZT

• Chomper
    • View Profile
With the term "attractive," I took it in the physical way rather than considering personality. And I picked Ruby. I found her by far the most attractive in the bunch. I'm really into raptors (velociraptors are my favorite dino) and I found all the others too cute for my liking. I thought Ruby was pretty rather than cute.

Just loves LBT

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Nooo...
My beloved Chomper is losing! =(

Edit: Umm... I considered "most attractive" as cutest.
Chomper definitely wins at cuteness! =)

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
I picked Ruby too, as her appearance seems to mean a bit more for her than the other characters; her pink and white (on her underbelly and such) skin mark her as unambiguously female, and while she is not the most realistically-colored of the main characters (whoever heard of an animal being colored pink just because it is female?), the coloration does help identify her as such.

P.S. And thank goodness this topic has stayed clean thus far. "Attractive" in this sense means in terms of character design and not much more.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
All the characters are cute within their own rights. To me, this just sounds like another way of saying "which is your favourite character?". To which, the answer really shouldn't be that taxing!  :lol

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
well i really couldn't say who the most attractive would be appearence wise, don't know wat dinosaurs find attractive (although I did make up a quality in my fanfic).  If u consider personality instead I'd have to say Cera, last girlfriend was actually alot like her.