The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5636 · 317449

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Information first, then action. We need to know where it is, how many " guests' Vox has, and also trying to find a way to free them " stripetail said. " it will not be easy I fear" He sighed.
_
 Kovu decided to head out after eating breakfast, and decaded to head to the driving range to work on his driving skills. he walked past the  kiosk which showed some of the fun activities available at the resort.
-  Pictures of Kovu , Carmelirta and Neyla appear in front of the trio of kidnappers ' Bounties are 100000 bolts each " said a robotic voice.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm gonna go off on a patrol ringtail," Carmelita told Sly, "I better see you out and about within the hour." She got back into her standard Interpol uniform and went out, not knowing that there were some out there who were hunting her specifically.

Before Kovu had taken off, Kiara had given him a flower she picked the other day. "I feel today things are gonna so smoothy," the royal lioness told the sumo lioness confidently.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
"I could send out recon drones," Captain Carson said. She looked at the tablet she carried with her at all times and saw that the radio crew was spying on the transmissions through the Polaris galaxy. She took a sip of her water. "Alternatively, we can simply eavesdrop on the airwaves and find out who the 'contestants' are."

She rubbed her forehead. "Luckily, Vox is doing our work for us by advertising the contestants. Unfortunately, that means the location is likely to be heavily guarded."

The Human then rubbed her chin in thought as she digested the information and pondered the abilities of the crew and what actions to take. "I reviewed the information and the bits of footage that Nick had taken from the Phoenix's databases during the raid back at Weyard to rescue Sveta and the others. Right now, it seems that Nick, Bigmouth, Swimmer as well as Warfang and Skylands are reasonably experienced with stealth operations. Ideally, that'd be the perfect way to go but extracting Rainbow will be very difficult; there's no way to stealthily remove a fifty plus ton plane without magical cloaking."

-----------------------

Luckily, they had earpieces so the announcement wasn't broadcast to the crowded beachfront eatery. Some freshly grilled fish with tropical salsa and plantain chips was served to the trio of hunters.

"Best damn meal I've had in a long-ass time," the first hunter said as he bit into a plantain chip. The other agreed. Being ex-cons that Chong had hired from the prison planet of Zardoom and working under the mage, they were used to eating horrible food...if their sustanence could even be called that.

-----------------------

Carmelita's patrol path took her past the beaches and onto the beautiful nature trails of Pokitaru.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
In addition  Gabuna  and Agumina  want to tag along this time ' stripetail said ' we'll need better disguises this time around too as Mertavius dispelled it last time.  Getting Deimos out will be far easier than getting rainbow as doubtless they'll have her converted into something more suitable for transporting prisoners or goods.you can eavesdrop on the broadcast, as well as use recon drones. We can disguise them as holovision transmitters ' Stripetail's face suddenly broadened into a smile ' Thats it! We'll have Nick and the others  go as a holovision crew, with credentials and everything. Vox won't care if there are various media folk there, the more attention, as far as he is concerned,  the better, and the mmore pres means more money  for his bottom line But what world could we say they are from?' Stripetail gestured and and image of a planetdex appeareed in front of him. hmm.. ' Stripetail moved from planet to planet with a geasture
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A chime interrupted their meeting. Captain Carson quickly examined her tablet. She scowled. "Unfortunately, it looks like Rainbow is one of the 'contestants'. Apparently, she's scheduled to face whoever wins the Terrarian match."

It was then that Stripetail commented on the drones being disguised as holovision cameras. "Perfect," she said. "I'll have the industrial sector producing the needed disguises and and equipment."

The Human then steepled her hands. "Getting Rainbow out might necessitate disguising her as a non-living plane. As a last resort, we could take her apart and smuggle her out in pieces and then put her back together. It's an extremely gruesome method that I'd prefer not to do but I'm not sure how else we could do a rescue short of a full out assault."

-----------------------

The hunters finished their meal and headed out to take a walk on the beach. As they strolled past the sunbathers and the children playing, they spotted Carmelita. One of the hunters made to draw his net gun but the other one forced his arm down.

"Not here!" the other hunter growled.

The third hunter watched Carmelita continue on her patrol. She motioned to the others. "Follow her but be stealthy!"

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hmm ' stripetail mused ' Or  we could send someone along who has great strength.. of course! Stitch!. he can carry up to 3000 times his own weight. So if he weighs 100 pounds, he could carry something weighing up to 300000 pounds. In other words he could easily carry Rainbow.  Any rescue would have to be under cover, either of her giving an interview, or her have repairs done on her. " He tapped his contact bracelet" Gabuna!' He said ' Yes, Stripetail?' came the response ' Fetch stitch for me please. Also, ask how much he weighs. His weight is going to be needed as a measure of what he can do on a mission I'm sending the two of you on." Of Course. I'm guessing this is a hush hush mission?' Of course, you'll get hazard pay for it. You'll be going as part of a holovision crew. ' Wouldnt that need like 10 people?" We'll be sending 10 people in all. Any more and it would get noticed. " stripetail said. We'll need people  who are used to having a camera in their face" Gabuna said " Dixie's performed in front of cameras for years. And I'd like to have tigeress come along too." Alright but thats it.' stripetail said ' bring Dixie, Tigeress Agumina, Stitch,  Cynder-S and Cynder-W here> Stripetail out " We'll be there shortly boss ' GAbuna said before breaking off contact.

Stripetail turned to Carson " That leaves Bigmouth and Swimmer. anyone else you think we should send?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I think Zanasiu and Johnson would work." She then radioed the two men. "Swimmer and Bigmouth have already been on the previous rescue mission so it is likely that Chong will have footage of them...and then our whole mission is botched when their cover is blown. Unless we can disguise them and hope Mertavius stays out of our way."

A few minutes later, Zachary and Dr. Zanasiu entered the room. They saluted Captain Carson who returned the salute.

"Okay," she said. "I need you as part of the holovision crew. We're going to be rescuing Rainbow under cover."

Zachary's ears splayed as he rubbed his chin. "Well, I guess we can do the role of reporters or camera operators."

Captain Carson nodded. "That will be optimal. Now then, I'll speak to Bigmouth and see what he and our radio operators have deciphered."

"By the way," Dr. Zanasiu added. "Captain Fairchild said that Drobot was supposed to patrol with him today and he hasn't been responding to his radio. Anyone see him?"

-------------------------

(Phoenix)

Vox's voice came on over Chong's radio. "Chong!" he said. "The arena's set up and the merchandise ready. Do you have the contestants ready for the Terrarian Free-For-All? Also, do you have any other contestants? I'd like to whet the crowd's appetite with a smaller, less spectacular match for today."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes they are ready for the main event. as for some light action, I have some agorians who were sentenced to death b being thrown into the Huron Abyss. Instead, I convinced their executioners to send them here instead. They still get paid and the agorians get a glorious death. We get the ratings boost." Chong grinned. " the terrarians are being sent to you as I speak"
_
 I can disguise Swimmer and Bigmouth ' stripetail said. We'll have others do the infiltration, people Chong wouldnt have footage of. Those who were sent on the Phoenix mission, will need to be disguised." he paused as Drobot was brought up ' Check his room, if hes not there, ask around. if no ones seem him, then we must assume hes been grabbed. "
-
 Kovu was headed out to Jet Island, when he was Netted from behind. kovu was knocked unconscious, his last image was of 4 mask ed men approaching him. We have Target 33, named Kovu" teleporting now' said the leader of the snatch team.  Kovu was teleported away along with his captors.
 Neyla was relaxing on a cushion in the sea when a pair of m watercroft surrounded her ' Can I' Neyla started to say when she beheld 4 guns pointed at her ' come with us quietly, and you'll be allowed to see your new accommodations while fully conscious "said a man in a white mask " Neyla sighed and raised her hands over her head. one of the men quickly grabbed her and tied her up. ' scream, and you'll be gagged. Understood ' He said in a hiss " I'll keep my mouth shut ' Neyla said. "  We have Target 53, named Neyla. Teleporting now" said White Mask. Neyla, and her captors, vanished in an instant.
-
Panty approached the breakfast table where Tiger the wolf and Oliver were sitting " Hello there. I['m panty, Olivers goddess-mother, Literally " she smiled ' Tiger of the Wind. so you are a literal goddess? ' of course. I'm the best at what i do. humility is an aspect best left to mortals ' Panty said.  So how do you knbow this sweet little kitten?' She asked ruffling Olivers fur ' Well, my wife is one of Arlenes girlfdriends, and my daughter plays with him a lot . ' Ah, nice. So You can be trusted then. Arlene cares a lot about her boy, as you can imagine. There was this one nanny in Dogville that ignored Oliver the whole night and and locked him in his room without Food. Well I got h there before Arlene did, and Took care of the situation. Lets just say that Arlene went looking for a better nanny going forward.' panty smiled.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yup," Oliver smirked proudly, "Panty here will eat anybody who's mean to me or gives me a hard time." He began digging into a popcorn bag he had. "She also taught me ways to increase my appetite."

Carmelita kept on her patrol when she thought she could barely make out a sound around her. "Who's there?" she called, shining her flashlight all around. She didn't see anyone, but she had a feeling she shouldn't let her guard down. She kept one hand on her shock pistol, just in case.

Kiara saw Sima bowing to a figure of Ozai. "Morning rituals huh?" the royal lioness smirked to the lioness from Mawashi. "Want me to bring you something to drink or a bite?" she offered friendly.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Pokitaru)

The hunters continued following Carmelita. The nature trail was still well lit but it wasn't the harsh glare of the midafternoon sun of Pokitaru.

Seeing as they were far away enough from the hotel as to not attract attention, the team leader motioned for everyone to start. The attack was explosive.

Literally.

The first hunter lobbed a flashbang at Carmelita to try and disorient her. At the same time, the one armed with the net gun took his position to fire. The team leader pulled out a stun rifle.

-----------------------

"Drobot! Are you in there?" Mr. Bigmouth asked. As he had the scientific equipment, he was the one in charge or any forensic evidence gathering. Two plainclothes Spirarian guards and the hotel manager were next to him.

The other guests shot some looks at the group but paid them no heed, assuming that they were in the process of dealing with a drunkard who had skipped out on their tab or some other mundane problem.

Mr. Bigmouth waited a few minutes and got silence. He nodded to the manager who unlocked the door. The Saurolophus donned gloves and foot coverings to keep the evidence intact as he gingerly opened the door.

Drobot's room was immaculate compared to Deimos's room which looked like a warzone. The one thing out of place was the hotel safe, which had been cut free from its mountings and was missing. That and Drobot's bed had clearly been slept in. Mr. Bigmouth also noticed the pungent smell of alcohol that permeated the room. He gingerly peered under the bed and noticed several liquor bottles and a rune stone. He used a stick to retrieve a bottle and the rune and examine them.

As he turned to the open bar next to the television, he noticed that the bottle matched what had been taken. The bathroom was a disaster area with the sink overflowing and vomit staining the toilet. The mirror had been smashed and the complementary hairdryer was in pieces as well. As for the towel racks and shower curtain rods...they had been ripped off and were dangling from the ceiling. Mr. Bigmouth shook his head and closed the door.

"Professionals?" one of the plainclothes guards asked.

"Hardly," Mr. Bigmouth said. "The only commonality is the silencing rune." He sealed the rune in a evidence bag and put the whole thing in his messenger bag. He then turned to the two plainclothes officers and the manager. "Seal this room off until the police arrive."

The Saurolophus sighed as he headed back to the meeting room to report to Stripetail.

-----------------------

Captain Carson entered the radio room of the Spire. All the personnel present saluted. As usual, she returned the salute. "Where is Bigmouth?"

"He's investigating Drobot's disappearance," one of the officers said. "We're monitoring transmissions for anything of interest. So far, nothing.

-----------------------

(Dreadzone)

Another arena was prepared for the Agorians. As this was essentially a public execution, the arena was simple circular stone affair with gun turrets and an electrified fence surrounding it.

The crowd roared as the announcer spoke. "Ladies and gentlemen, beings of all ages, Vox welcomes you to the Dreadzone! The afternoon show comes to us courtesy of our latest sponsor, Chong!"

Pounding hard rock music played as armored Dreadzone guards forced the Agorian convicts into the arena to thunderous cheers.

"Please welcome the Agorian Death Row!"

More cheers erupted.

Despite being sentenced to death, the Agorian convicts waved to the crowd. As they were a warrior race, they found the idea of death in combat...no matter the situation far more honorable than simply being thrown into the Huron Abyss.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thank you. A drink, if you would . I got a doughnut at the breakfast area ' Sima said. ' NOw, I'm headed out to the big city. I'm going to get some new attire. ."
-
 Kid, you dont need to eat more ' Tiger said sternly to Oliver  " You dont want to become  a fat lazy slob, now do you? " He idolizes big cats ' Panty said. " Not every cat is going to be big." dont upset Oliver " panty said " Look Panty, hes going to be upset plenty in life. We all have highs and lows, You're a goddess, you know that!" " Her mother tries to protect him from that sort of things" Then shes doing him a disservice' Tiger said. " The kids got about 30 folks who look after him, short of that Mertavius lunatic coming after him, hes untouchable. But the kid  will have some disappointments in life, its how you grow as  you go through life. He doesnt experience it now, it will be all the worse when he does experience it.He wont be prepared, or know what to do. " ' All  well and good wolf, but make sure you protect him all the same " Panty said getting up from her seat 'Going on a short hunt.  You Behave yourself Oliver" Panty vanished in a Flash.
-
 Stripetail paused as he reflected on what to do next. ' We need to contact Qwark, let him know about the members of our group that have been captured, Have him increase security around the resort, and get the relevant authorities investigating the matter. I have no illusions that others among us will be grabbed, the only question is, how many will be."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I shall do so," Captain Carson said.

It was then that Mr. Bigmouth entered. "I can conclusively say that Drobot has been taken," he said. "However, I have my suspicions that another team might be behind it." He reached inside his messenger bag and pulled out the photos of the crime scene. He pointed to the safe that was removed. "Deimos's room had nothing removed from it, but as you can see, the safe was completely cut from its mountings."

He then showed the photos of the bathroom and the liquor bottles. "This is the most convincing evidence that we may not be looking at Chong. This lack of professionalism and sloppiness was not seen in Deimos's room. And from what we know of Chong, it is unlikely that he would hire subpar workers."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
this is the work of someone who doesn't care what mess they leave behind as long as they grab their target. " stripetail saud ' Look into Vox, from what I've heard hes not above hiring mercs to do his' recruiting, and they arent always professional. one could view the drinking as a celebration of the fact that they grabbed their target successfully. " he sighed " Tell the manager I'll cover the damages, I'll be sending him an electronic payment of bolts. I'm thinking something like 20 million bolts  may be needed when all the stuff is tallied, assuming, of course, no one else gets grabbed and their room gets trashed in the process. After all this is a very high end resort, NOTHING in here is cheap, those bottles are valued at 10000 bolts each. High End pokitaru Pinot, as well as Blue Bay Beer, which is mixed with  some of the melons that grow here. " Stripetail sniffed. " even the tea isnt cheap. Jowai Jinseng is at least 3000 bolts a bag. although granted it is actually very good." He stroked his whiskers As Dixie, Gabuna, Agumina, Stitch and the Two Cynders entered the room.

" You wanted to see me Boss?' Stitch said. "Yes, you will be sent to Dreadzone- once we find it - as a Holovision crew.you'll be going as residents of Dramos, a dragon planet in my region of space. They are masters of Disguise, as they have  layers of scales that can be shed to disguise themselves, they can turn from blue skinned to orange, from green to pink, or from black to gold in a manner of seconds. Your dramosian handler is headed here as I speak, you will need to be trained to act like Dramosians do. Her name is Utsa and she is a member of the Dramos Council, and someone I've had dealings with in the past. Loyal, utterly trustworthy, whip-smart, and doesnt take to fools. So, stitch, no sticking your tongue out at her. " Stripetail said. " otherwise, you may not get it back" he said with a smile as Stitch turned pale." is she nice?' Warfang asked ' Yes, she is, when shes not focused on the job. One does not gain a seat on the Dramos Council  without being VERY good at carrying out tasks and orders. Dramos is surrounded by 4 different stars,  each one rises on the planet at different times , so theres 4 different  Sunrises and sunsets. Makes covering the news dependent on which star is rising, and which is setting. It also has 10 different moons, the largest being earth-sized. Dramos as you can imagine, is enormous. " stripetail said. The dragons are able to keep the atmosphere breathable and the pressure tolerable, within their cities however, outside their 4 or 5 cities, the pressure ramps up enormously and the atmosphere becomes unsuitable for life. Storms with winds over 5000 mph are common. "
_
 So I'm guessing we'll be disguised as Dragons" Gabuna said " Yes, so you'll have to get used to being a dragon. Dramosian dragons are bipedal, so you wont have to walk around on all fours " Stripetail said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dragon and ember  headed to the first mini golf tee, Ember having convince Dragon to try the game. winner gets dinner of their choosing' dragon smiled ' granted thats likely to be you, as i've never played before. ' well fortunately after 7 shots if you dont get the ball in, you just pick up the ball. 7 shots is the max ' ember said.Dragon smiled at her, then got ready to start the game. "Mind if we join?' Korin and samia asked the golden dragonesses coming up to them. 'Sure. Shall we do teams or just each dragon against all." Dragon said " Dragon again all." korin said ' losers have to kiss the winner" Dragon looked at the others then smiled " You're on.After dinner, how about that. Dinner and a  show?" Fine, Winner getds to pick out where we go for dinner" samia said "You were ready to putt, so start us off." Dragon putted, folowed by Ember, Samia then Korin, who nearly holed her putt. " Ah, shes good." Ember groaned "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"The hell?!" Carmelita explained as she had to cover her eyes when the flashbang went off. Knowing there would be enemies in the immediate area, she quickly gripped her shock pistol and fired in every direction she assumed someone would try to sneak up on her. She knew the group was being hunted, and this was more than likely an attempt to capture her.

"Whoever you are, I'll bring you all to justice!" she growled.

Sly and Bentley were relaxing at the resort, not aware of what was happening to their fox friend.

"This is the life," Sly declared, sipping some tropical punch. Bentley was putting up the finishing touches on a remote he was building.

"I think I'll stop using Dimitri as a guinea pig," the turtle genius noted, "I think I'm giving him sensory overload."

"I will," Oliver promised Panty with a cute meow as the goddess left to go on her hunt. "Thanks for promising to watch me," he told Tiger.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The team leader let fly with multiple blasts from her stun rifle before one of the shock pistol blasts caught her in the face. She immediately collapsed but the one armed with the net gun dove to the ground and fired off a net, hoping to ensare Carmelita. The remaining hunter dragged the fallen team leader into the bushes to try and conceal her.

-----------------------

Mr. Bigmouth nodded. "I shall do so at once," he said. He then had one of the staff summon the manager.

A few minutes later, a smartly dressed man entered the room. "I am aware that the damage incurred to that room was through no fault of your own and I will not require it to be covered. However, because of the extreme nature of the damage and because kidnapping attempts have occurred, I am afraid that I'll have to ask you to leave the premises for the safety of the other guests and the integrity of my hotel."

It was then that Captain Carson got up from her chair and confronted the manager. "Look, I'll have my crew cover all the costs and repair all the damages that were incurred. However, we are here on behalf of President Qwark, so I am afraid that you have no authority to order us to leave."  Internally, the Human was hoping her bluff would work.

The manager scowled. "Fine. I want everything that was ruined or take repaired or replaced. I shall send you the itemized bill shortly"

Mr. Bigmouth sat down with a sigh of relief. "Well, that's one problem taken care of."

Captain Carson then looked at Mr. Bigmouth. "Bigmouth," she said. "I want you to inform President Qwark of what has transpired and monitor all signals for any signs of the Dreadzone."

The Saurolophus saluted, which was returned by Captain Carson, and exited the room.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail sighed as the manager left " if anything else happens we will be forced to leave the resort' He said getting to his feet. "I think it would be safer If we left of our own accord. " A hologram of Qwark flashed into the meeting " Hello, mR wizard. I .. ahem was just faxed a bill , for 1, 236, 769 bolts, for DAMAGES to the Jowai Resort Hotel . What kind of Kegger were you guys having, and why didnt you invite me?" It wasnt a party Qwark, a number of our group were kidnapped from their rooms, and a couple of the rooms were heavily damaged in the process." Geeez, thats not good. ' What do you know of Dreadzone?" Well, not much, it was underground gladiator sport that captured and used heroes in its arenas. But they never grabbed ME, so I sorta dismissed the whole thing as hogwash. " Well, it wasnt hogwash, and you're lucky they didnt grab you, as you very likely would have been killed. Many heroes were, a Captain starshield, for instance." Starshield was a good guy, Not quite as awesome as  myself of course , but he was a good hero. " Are there any other resorts that we could stay at? I'm not demanding the 5 star treatment here, Just a nice place to relax
'Well, if you're into vice and gambling, the Maktar Resort is very nice. theres slots everywhere, even the bathrooms." I dont gamble Captain. just a means of playing on folks greed, you lose far more often than you win, after all.You  are richer for not playing.  "Your choice, they have a big tourist area and they even have one of those picture taking things that puts you into a gladiator suit.  Its in the Bogon Galaxy. ' BOGON?' Stripetail's eyes narrowed. ' Gracious man, it would take us  at least 2 weeks to get there, more likely a month, and I'm not spending all that time, just to spend 5-7 days at a place! Are there any other resorts in this galaxy? " none as fancy."
-
 if i may " Cynder-W said " We dont have to leave" Stripetail turned and looked at her " we just stay in our rooms. that shouldnt cause any more trouble." Cynder we already have had two in out group dragged from their rooms. Staying in the rooms is just asking to be taken. Besides theres only so much holovision you can watch, and thats not what vacations are for anyway. " A group of Galactic Rangers in en route to provide increased security Qwark said. Folks will have to show their room key to use the hotel. They should be there in an hour or so. Any other questions?' The hologram asked turning to Carson.
_
 Alright, We'll stay' Stripetail said , as he said this a fetching pink dragoness magicked herself into the room ' she wore a fine, blue uniform, with a large emblem of  4 stars surrounding a large planet in the middle near her right shoulder. Her piercing blue eyes scanned the group, her very dark red lips were set in a small smile. "Master Stripetail' She said in a commanding and proud voice. "Lady Utsa" Stripetail nodded ' So where is this  group of yours that I will be liason to?' Some of them are here, others are not. ' Stripetail said. The others should be coming shortly. ' Lady Utsa , this is Captain Carson, the Hologram is President Qwark." Utsa  nodded to carson " greetings Captain. lady Utsa of Dramos. At your service. President Qwark  " Hello lady.. er Utsa. I'm sorry but I'm not that good with strange names ' Qwark said. Utsa shrugged. ' It happens."

"Dixie, Agumina, Gabuna, Tigeress, Stitch, Warfang and Skylands are part of your liason group. Stripetail said motioning to each one of his group, who bowed or nodded in Itsa's direction. " So you have some dragons in your team. Good, good. then the magics I will  perform they'll take in stride, the rest of you will have to learn to be dragons." You'll have to be patient with them Utsa, this is something that will backfire terribly if it goes wrong. " i'm well aware , my Lord. I don;t take easy jobs as you know. So The rest of this group are primarily humans? ' No, there are dinos involved as well.' Well then I look forward to meeting them ' Utsa said sliding into a open seat ' Carry on with your meeting, I've interrupted it for long enough.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"None whatsoever, Mr. President," Captain Carson said as she saw the hologram of President Qwark. "I will also have my crew coordinate with the Rangers."

When Lady Utsa arrived, Captain Carson returned the greeting. "Greetings, Lady Usta, I am Captain Carson. I am afraid you are a little late for the meeting, but we can go over what was missed if you would like."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes , a recap would be appreciated" Utsa nodded. " From what Stripetail has told me, you folks were here for a well-earned vacation, and a number of your group have been kidnapped , presumably by one of the seer's enemies. He has his share of those, of course, all great beings do." Utsa said. It would not be wise to stay here for much longer, word of these captures will spread and others at this resort will flee for their lives. I cant imagine the management will be too pleased at the loss of customers and income. ' We are staying Utsa, besides this nothing to the time the Blaarg took over the resort and turned the sealife into hungry monsters who ate more than half the guests. IF not for Ratchet and clank the resort would have closed then.We will need a few days to get the group trained in Dramosian holovision.  This has to be very convincing after all. What is the bloc called again? The  Hour of No scruples?" A dramosian Day is 10 of earth days,  its 240 hours. " so you mean we'd watch 10 hours of Dreadzone?'Dixie made a face. " I"d rather watch 10 hours of the macys Thanksgiving Parade, or pretty much anything else. " she said. " you have to watch something in order to know how to cover it  " Utsa said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Captain Carson nodded as she gestured for Usta to take a seat. She poured some of the now flat sparkling water for the dragon.

"To clarify, we lost three members of our group: a living F-22 named Major Allison 'Rainbow' Douglas; a Utahraptor named Deimos and a Skylands dragon named Drobot. All evidence suggests that they were kidnapped at the behest of someone named Chong for a gladiatorial game known as the Dreadzone." She rubbed the bridge of her nose. "My crew is attempting to find the location of the Dreadzone as we speak."