The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5633 · 292072

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You have gotten a few better perks," Thiago pointed out. "You didn't have access to that tub during your first few weeks, and the menu options are now more than one item for you."

"As am I," Jing said, "let's go for noodles, shall we?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, you have to take the pluses when you get them ' Kovu said. " such as the wound healing elixirs they are selling me now. and I do get some more options for food. like steak burgers. But I won't be allowed to sign autographs until i reach 30000 dread points, and i'm only at 3000."
-
 Noodles sounds great' tigeress nodded to Jing, as they were brought haters " you want anything to drink?" she asked the lady Panda." I'm big into soda, usually diet Coke. We can also have some appetizers, to nosh on while they  bring out our meals.
-
 Come On Oliver ' Mona said after Tiger gave her her allowance for the week " lets go get some soda " she smiled.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Some nice hot tea would hit the spot," the Panda King's daughter smirked, "I prefer that over the iced variety."

"Gotcha," Oliver smiled to the wolf girls. He then laughed and said "If I used my belt I could look like a giant water balloon."

"You're working your way up, kid," Thiago told the brown furred lion. "I see they've let you let out roars of victory after your matches."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 You can ask if they have hot Tea " Tigeress smiled " Me, i'll just get a soda. What do you want for an appetizer?
-
 Why would you need  to use your belt to get a soda?' Flash said. I mean that might make sense, if you're getting a cookie from a high shelf, but from a vending machine?
-
 well I'm more celebrating the fact that I'm surviving these fights" Kovu said.My next fight is coming up. " wish me luck>"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Good luck Scarred One," Thiago said, "I hear if you win this your promotion will be nice...." Kovu's next opponent was a big hulking bull.

"Dumplings. They're one of Po's favorites, and they are one of mine too," Jing revealed to Tigress.

"I was making a joke," Oliver giggled to Flash.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Very funny Oliver ' Mona teased as they approached a row of soda machines, which spanned a wide variety of sodas _Pop Fizz was one brand which touted - its never the same flavor twice!- others included Pony Fruit punch, mawashii melon, and Solona sprite. " Pick one, Oliver" Flash said as they looked at the choices
-
Then order those  from the Menu" tigers said " i'm getting fries myself. The appetizers are huge, meal-like in size" she said as she watched waiters stagger by with food.
-
 Cove's cell door opened and a guard led him to the teleport, which would take him to the arena for his fight , which was being billed as a Tournament qualifier! Win or go under! 6 feet under!
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Oh yeah, is this one of those Mawashiian restaurants?" Jing asked Tigress, "I really liked their planet's food."

"Hmm, I'll take a Mawashi Melon please," Oliver requested. "What about the rest of you?"

"Cmon Kovu, you can do it," Thiago said to himself as Kovu's opponent this time was the elephant who went by the ring name "Jumbo"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
BoTH Kovu and jumbo were given weapons and a countdown appeared on the scoreboard, in 60 seconds the fight would start, and it wouldn't end until one of the contestants was dead.
-
the recovered humanoid was brought into the medical wing for examination.
-
 Sima saw kiara looking down, and cane over to her "I Have a way to ease your fears about Kovu. Come to my room, and we ca pray to the shrine of healing. Its a nature spirit on Mawashii that can heal wounds , people who are injured come to the shrine and are healed. Now, of course we can't heal Kovu directly, but he can send healing thoughts and positive vibes in his direction. Come on girl, follow me.' she motioned with the wave of her paw.
-
Dixie and gabuna led the others around Winterville, moving through passersby as they were on patrol. Skylines and young pyro flew above them, the pair racing and teasing each other as they did so. " come on Cinder you slowpoke " spyro cracked " otherwise we'll cast you in Kaos the Musical as Glumshanks!" Ha Ha very funny, mR breaks water glasses when he sings! t least I can act" Cynder-S  said, catching up to him.
-
I'll get a diet Coke  from Meridian City" Flash said " I'll get a lime drink from Luna Lemonade" Mona said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You're gonna die pancaked under my butt," Jumbo taunted Kovu with, ready to crush the lion. "Think of it this way, you'll look better flattened."

Kiara nodded and followed Sima. She took notice of the fact the room was darkened. "You're an underking member," Kiara recalled, "Darkness would be comforting for you, right?"

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Stripetail's radio buzzed. "Lord Stripetail," the head medical officer said. "We have recovered a magical humanoid from space. We request your assistance with it."

----------------------

Captain Carson stood at attention. "Sir," she said. "Lord Stripetail has been extremely reliable and has treated myself and everyone aboard the ship with dignity and respect."

It was then that a message arrived on her tablet. "Permission to leave, sir?" she asked.

----------------------

Mr. Bigmouth was seated at the Winterville Tavern. He swirled his empty glass, making the ice cubes clink together. "So, Nick," he said, speaking to the Vulpine bartender. "What brought you aboard this ship?"

There was a loud snap and roars of approval as a group of intoxicated Bovine Spirarian soldiers broke a table that they had held an arm wrestling match on.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Give me an example of his reliability and his respect for you, Captain, and the others under you, and I will grant you permission to Leave" Julian said in reply.
_
 I'm on my way " stripe tail said " send me what you have so far. and i'll see what i can find out."
-
 You do know we aren't allowed to sit on people, right" Kovu said to Jumo as the clock ticked under 10 seconds. Kofu gripped on his blaster, not sure when to open fire, or whether to fire first.
-
Nick walked into the bar, Saba at his side " Might as well grab a Diet coke while i'm Here" He said to himself.

Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I wanted to expand my business opportunities," Nick Wilde replied to Mr. Bigmouth "Remaining on one planet can so limit your options."

"Well, I'll have your head on my wall!" Jumbo taunted, showing off his weapon, a circular blade, the kind used in official decapitations.

"You've told me what you believe," Kiara smiled to Sima, "But how does being in the underking sect make you feel? All the Mawashiians I've seen always look full of hope."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well, you havebt seen everyone on the planet for starters.  Mawashiians are a mix, we're not aways cheerful. some of us are downright jerks.As for what I feel, well underling followers believe n punishment , which is why ao many souls are sent from the underworld back to the surface. its penance. as for the spirits that dwell in the underworld, they are guardians , overseers, being enforcing punishment. but there are also being who show mercy, and I follow one o that group- A sheep =-like being named Altrua, who grabs mercy to the who ask, if they]show worthiness" sima said.
- the contest began and kovu and judo were elevated high above the arena which quickly filled with lava. they were standing on narrow platforms that would lower eat time one of them got hit, once the platform reached 10 feet above the lava, he ext hit would cause the platform to disappear and the contestant would fall into the lava killing him immediate;y and ending the match.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So, according to your beliefs, getting sent back to the surface is punishment while remaining in the underworld is a reward?" Kiara asked curiously to Sima.

"You're gonna be a roast lion," Jumbo smirked to Kovu, swinging his blade at him.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
kovu  dodged back the wind whistling  as the blade just missed him, but the blade did hit his platform, causing it to drop a couple hit. kovu responded by beginning to fire his gun, and spray Jumbo with gunfire. a counter on the gun revealed it had 50 ammo to start, once it run out, Kovu would have to find a new weapon.
- yep. you didn't want to go bak to the surface, not after working your whole life to reach the underlings realm " sima said, nodding.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kiara was fascinated by what she was learning. "So, what does Underking Ozai do for the good souls who get sent down below?" the lioness asked the  Mawashiian.

"Ow, lucky shot," Jumbo groaned as one bullet grazed his size. "You aren't getting another!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no one actually sees the underling, but they are allowed to live in a huge cave that is green and filled with flowers and peaceful sounds.' Sima said as hey continued walking.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"The Underking must be very powerful, he defeated the heavens after all," Kiara nodded, remembering what Sima taught her and Kovu.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
"Well, sir," Captain Carson replied to the image. "Not once have I received any complaints from my crew about unfair treatment or insulting remarks leveled at them. And he has offered me advice and knowledge about magical phenomena and other things that I am unfamiliar with."

-------------

There was a refrigerator that was stocked with sodas and drinks of all kinds. Being as they were for the crew and guests of the ship, they (and other amenities) were free as Stripetail had paid for the passage of everyone aboard. And those whose fare wasn't paid worked as guards or other assorted jobs aboard the starship in exchange for the amenities.

Mr. Bigmouth nodded. "I see. So where is your planet anyways?" he asked.

He then made his way behind the bar where he soon got to work preparing himself a rockslide cocktail. Owing to his great reputation with cocktails and spirits, patrons began lining up.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is good,Captain, you may go. Julian, out" the image said, before vanishing.
  Ursa took in the sights of the town, taking note on a floating notepad that hovered in front of her. 'hmm, this town is full of interesting creatures' she thought to herself. ' Ursa was here to help with the rescue plan, but that didn't mean she was going to spend all of her time dealing with that.She also needed togged to know her co-workers and fellow travelers.
-
Kofu was hard pressed as the fight continued. he ha used the last of his ammo, before disarming Jumbo with a well-placed throw. both weapons, Kovu's gun and Jumbos blade were consumed by the lava.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: