The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hey

Highsoar

• Big flyer
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I think I found this site off the JP site. I saw the first LBT film at the theater a long time back, and used to have nearly all the tapes (up to 7 I think) but then my darn aunt thought I was too big and took them :( Most of them, I've got 1,7 and the singalong I think. And possibly 3. I should watch for them on TV and tape them myself.

I also once had several of the Pizza Hut puppets but those got lost in moving :( so did my two books and the big stuffed LIttlefoot I found :((

Anyway, I also love the end credits song and listen to it quite a bit.

My username is actually my Dinotopia fandom name, it goes with my Flyer persona lol

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome! That's a shame that you lost most of your stuff :( It's funny how things will just disappear, and never be seen again.

But your aunt took your LBT movies because she thought you were too young for them? Did she ask you first, or did your mom tell her to take them or something? It kind of seems weird for your aunt to just take them just like that.

But anyway, I hope you'll have a good time here! Everyone here is real friendly :yes

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Howdy Highsoar, welcome to the Gang of Five! :D
Ahh, JP, what a great movie! :D   Feel free to relax here and post all you want.  
Cya on the forum! B)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Highsoar

• Big flyer
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
She was helping us move, that's when she took some of the kiddie tapes we had. At least she gave them to my cousins, so they didn't get thrown out or anything.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Breathe Deep, Seek Peace Highsoar!
Welcome to the Gang of Five!
It's really cool to have another fan of Dinotopia with us. I can't wait for James Gurney's next Dinotopia book, "Journey to Chandara". The main focus on the land before time on this board should not mislead you to think that other stories would not be discussed here too. But I do think there has been quite a shortage of Dinotopia related topics so far. Maybe we can change that? :)

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome and enjoy your stay with us and happy holidays!  :wave

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hola, I'm Lain_EX. Welcome to the GOF, amigo! That's a shame you lost your movies, but calling them kiddy movies makes me irritate! :mad *calms down* Anyway, nobody's so childish to me, 'cause no matter your age, as long as you live, uhhh... you'll err... be fine. Yup!