The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Greetings

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hello respected members of GOF. I guess i should start off by saying that this is my 2nd forum i've ever been on (1st on goes to Nsider Forums) so no phycological abuse please, jk, i've heard that everyones pretty nice around here and with that being said i would like this to be a chance to meet some new people.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Howdy Flathead 770 and welcome to the Gang of Five!
First thing I noticed: A fellow Albertan AND Music fan! :D  Glad to see you made it here!  Looks like we'll get a long just fine! B)

say, where did you get that avatar picture?  Looks like it may have been an interesting event; some sort of live LBT show?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Hello flathead. :)  Good to see you here.  How did you find us, by chance?

Tim, that pictures been on google images practically forever. ;)  I don't know what it was for...never found it out.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay!  :DD

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome to the GOF Flathead770! :yes
I'm sure you will enjoy this place.
Your avatar picture is one of the "unsolved riddles" of the land before time ;)
I remember it was posted in another land before time forum some years ago, but all attempts to find out when and where this event, where two people wore Littlefoot and Cera costumes, took place were unsucessful. It appears to have been some promotional event, but nothing definite was ever found out. Do you happen to know anything about it Flathead770?

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
No i don't im afraid, it just gave me a laugh.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Apr 11 2007 on  06:23 AM
Hello flathead. :)  Good to see you here.  How did you find us, by chance?

oh, the answer to your question, i just started reading some fanfiction a while ago on LBT and i decided to check out the forums there and while i was waiting for the 3 days to be up to be able to post, i saw that someone mentioned GOF and it caught my interst. After googling a bit, i eventually found it.

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Apr 11 2007 on  10:33 AM
Welcome to the GOF Flathead770! :yes
I'm sure you will enjoy this place.
Your avatar picture is one of the "unsolved riddles" of the land before time ;)
I remember it was posted in another land before time forum some years ago, but all attempts to find out when and where this event, where two people wore Littlefoot and Cera costumes, took place were unsucessful. It appears to have been some promotional event, but nothing definite was ever found out. Do you happen to know anything about it Flathead770?
cant say when or what the event was. But take note of the universal studios logo on the screen behind the costumed people. So it was likely universal studios holy wood. I would guess that this would have been around the time of the 2nd film likely what you see in the background is a preview screen for the 2nd film and probably a showing of the first in the theater. I also ntoiced the guy carrying the box so they were still setting up for what ever the even was.

And oh yeh almost forgot welcome to the forums ive been havng alot of fun here sense i came (as if no one couldn't tell by my crazy post count rofl thats just pretty typical of me though. I dontsign up for forums less i got a fair bit to say   :p )

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
*laughs* LOL Flathead *reminds the scene where Petrie calls Littlefoot a Flathead* Anyway, welcome to the GOF. *snickers* I'm *chuckles* Lain_EX but you can call me Lain if you want. *giggles* See ya at the froums! :lol

*laughs until falling off his chair* ouchie...