The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Falling Inside the Black Beta

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
So after another break, I decided to make another music video. Thing is, I'm not quite finished yet, so this is a beta to serve as a preview for it. Pretty much the concept is that when Littlefoot's mother died, both Littlefoot and Cera were affected. Littlefoot lost his mother while Cera lost her pride. The song, Falling Inside the Black by Skillet, I felt really conveyed how Littlefoot was affected and how Cera could have been affected (I know she didn't directly lose her pride because of this, but it works for me).

So just let me know what you think. What works and what doesn't? What should I add and what should I get rid of? You guys give me your feedback, and I hope you enjoy.

I recommend watching in the higher quality.

Falling Inside the Black Beta

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That was actually really cool. I like how you had scenes overlapping on each other

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
So after losing the ability to make music videos for a month, I finally got around to continue working on it. I made a second beta of my video, this part has Cera's point of view in it. I hope you guys like it so far and please let me know what you think about it.

Falling Inside the Black Beta 2

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm posting this here to avoid starting a new topic.

I finally finished the video, and I have to say I am pleased with the results.

Please let me know what you guys think. I would really appreciate any comments you have.

Littlefoot/Cera Falling Inside the Black