The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Tetris Movie is Coming!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Seriously, I wish I was kidding.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/...tris-Adaptation

Considering that the guy behind it has Mortal Kombat and Mortal Kombat: Annihilation under his belt, I doubt that's a good sign. -_-

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think that one of the Facebook posts by Mitchell Hicks says it best:

"If any mad scientists are working on some sort of civilization-destroying doomsday device, could you implement it BEFORE this gets released? I know the bar's pretty low right now but I'd really rather future archaeologists not know about this one."

First Battleship and now this.  I wonder how Hollywood will top this in terms of silly ideas.

But on the bright side it is nice to see a film that features geometric shapes.  That appeals to me for some reason.  :p

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
PPFfff. Like it WOULD interest you, shapists!

Anyways, this sounds big and terrible, but somehow I think it'll be even worse than a youtube poop.   :neutral
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Uggh, and to make things worse, it's going to be a Threshold movie.

From the makers of Foodfight. Well, I'm off to make an underground bunker.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ptyra,Oct 1 2014 on  11:34 PM
Uggh, and to make things worse, it's going to be a Threshold movie.

From the makers of Foodfight. Well, I'm off to make an underground bunker.
Oh goodness.  I missed that piece of information.  

Me and my friends might have to see this anyway.  We have a sick fascination with bad films.  With enough alcohol anything is tolerable.   :DD Well, almost everything...  "Kidnapped for Christ" made me want to destroy my television in rage.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
This is as silly of an idea for a movie as the Battleship one, if not more so.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm still waiting for one where Michael Bay, M. Night Shyamalan, Uwe Boll, and Tommy Wiseau team up and make the worst movie known to man.  With Uwe Boll directing, Wiseau and Shyamalan writing, and Michael Bay doing the special effects, you'd get a film so awful that it could be used as a new form of execution.  The DVD case would have to be lined with lead shielding and handled with HAZMAT gear.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
& the movie will be, Deadly Towers the movie.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: F-14 Ace,Oct 1 2014 on  11:41 PM
I'm still waiting for one where Michael Bay, M. Night Shyamalan, Uwe Boll, and Tommy Wiseau team up and make the worst movie known to man.  With Uwe Boll directing, Wiseau and Shyamalan writing, and Michael Bay doing the special effects, you'd get a film so awful that it could be used as a new form of execution.  The DVD case would have to be lined with lead shielding and handled with HAZMAT gear.
It'll be like Raiders of the Lost Ark. If you so much as watch the movie, it will literally melt your face off!  :lol
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Geez..what's next?

A movie based on Hungry Hungry Hippos?

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The author of Tetris, Alexey Pajitnov, says they have some good ideas up their sleeve in this interview. I don't see how they can pull it off, but I'm always open to pleasant surprises. BTW, F-14 Ace's comment is pure gold.  :lol