The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Thank You Thread

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey Gang :wave
It's funny how  fast and slow time can fly at the same time... The school year seems to be so slow :( But it seems like it was yesterday, when I decided to join the GoF, probably the best decision I made in my life yet. I started as a shy, hardly known and posting member. But over time my activity here increased. I made friends, revived and started some topics and put my two cents on a lot of threads. I made my first RP experiences and I started a fanfiction and my own fanart thread. I never thought I'd have success, seriously.
All of this hadn't been possible without YOU, the great community of the Gang of Five. Thank you for being my friends :exactly
I'm so pleased to contribute whereever I can and to be a part of this great community that doesn't die out although the Land Before Time is dead(well, likely) and although not everyone here is still interested in it many stay for the community and for the friendships they made :yes You keep this awesome forum alive, thank you so much :wow

Enough talked, I'd also use this thread to celebrate being Ducky Member Level now :celebrate
This means a lot to me, especially because I always tried not to post pointless or just short things but well elaborated thoughts, opinions etc...

Long live the GoF :lol

~Ducky123~
Inactive, probably forever.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Wow, Ducky123, you got 1000 posts! I am proud of you! :)  :lol  :DD  :smile
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Congratulations! :) You've been with us for half a year already... It's amazing how time flies :)

I remember feeling much of the same after a couple of months on the GoF. This community really inspires many to seek out their own talents and become valuable to the forum. Thank you for being with us weirdos for so long :lol

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Congrats on making the Ducky, Ducky! :lol

This place is by far the best I've joined and also do not plan on leaving any time soon. Time has gone by quickly indeed. It doesn't feel like it was back in January when I joined myself, and I also want to take the opportunity to thank everyone who has made me feel so welcome here. Ducky123, we've become really good friends since we joined, and I want to congratulate and thank you for being so wonderful. :D

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Congratulations! Now you have two Ducky avatars instead of one. :)