The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tomorrow is the day.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Yes, it seems like its been forever but at the same time, I wonder where the time went?  About 10:30 tomorrow, I'll be done and have my bachelor's in secondary ed. :D :D  I don't even get a month...I'm going right to grad school.  :yes

So hopefully after tomorrow you'll see more of me.  I had to get a portfolio done if you've been wondering why I'm just a mysterious lurker all of a sudden. *creeps along* :p

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
You bet all my fingers are crossed for you so long I can spare them ;)
We are in the same situation, but I have some stuff essays, exams, oral examinations, and a six week school internship left to go through before I will hopefully get my BA diploma by late April / early May in 2007.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Gee don't all jump up and down at once.  :P:

Yes, its done, and I never had a doubt about that portfolio presentation.  So now I'm partially qualified because I've still one more teacher certification exam to take in February, then I'll have my initial certification.  So not quite done, but one big hurdle is over.  I'll be going to our area system and putting my information in for substitute teaching because I really need the money and its never too early to put the degree to good use. :)