The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Our very own GoF caption

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Submitted by Mumbling :D

The first annual..official Gang of Five staring contest. :p

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Probably everybody thought that other will go to some topic on forum and write something and so all of us waited on and on... :p
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
WeirdRaptor: *sits hunched over his commercial like Mr. Burns* "Now I can track each and every one of them."
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
With only Tyrannosaur to post on the forum..everyone else spied on him to see what he was doing for he was the most unusual member of the GOF.

:lol Don't ask where that came from. No more Animal Planet documentaries for me.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
We're tracking the movements of 5 GOF members as they advance now. OH NO! Nick22's been hit! GOF member down! Get a medic out there ASAP!

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
the local sherrif wants your attention for the following.

on the 2nd of april 5 members committed so much crimes that i don't know them anymore. anyway here are their names: