The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Dreams?

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hmm

When I was like, 9, I had a dream where I was in a spaceship and crashlanded on The Land Before Time world into the Great Valley XD.

The second was when I was 16, I somehow got into a dream with the gang, and we did all this exploring of vast jungles and dangerous creatures and oooh I can't remember most of it but it was really cool.

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
Had one with Pterano and Rinkus once, but I'd rather not say what happened in it.

I think I might've also had one with Ozzy and Strut, but I barely remember them.

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
Well, let's see now...

I had a dream where Dil and Icky actually got their own episode in the LBT T.V. series, and one of Sierra dropping a puppy off a cliff...

Can't say I find that last one to be funny; I like Sierra, but not animal cruelty. :cry

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I turned into Littlefoot and had to save a candy store from an incoming tsunami.

Weird, right?

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Fyn16,Aug 23 2012 on  02:36 PM
I turned into Littlefoot and had to save a candy store from an incoming tsunami.

Weird, right?
Well... Littlefooot is always there to save the day, right :lol?

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
I had one.I was in a big building surrounded by a big "garden".The "garden" was very big and jungle like,and i knew that dinosaurs lived in it(it was obvious in the  dream's logic).I went out from the big building to search for some.I found a clearing where there were some hadrosaurs,some ceratopsians(probably centrosauruses)and near to the centrosauruses the gang.All the dinos were having a nap,but a big predator,a carcaradontosaurus appeared and started roaring.Me and all the dinosauruses started to run,and the gang runned after me for some reason.I runned into the big house whichs door automatically opened for some odd reason.The carcaradontosaurus caught Cera's leg,but she managed to escape somehow,so they runned into the house as well,and the door closed when the carcaradontosaurus tryed to enter,so everyone was unharmed(of course except Cera).I don't realy remember what i did after,maybe searched for a big gun to show the overgrown chicken how primates do business :smile

Ghostfishe

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Last night I had a shocking dream in which it was revealed that Ducky's mom and Cera's dad had had an affair in the past.  :o  In other words, Topsy's missing mate was actually Ducky's mom, and she had cheated on her husband. To make matters worse, this meant that Ducky's mom was also Cera's biological mother, and Topsy was Ducky's biological father!

It was like watching cheesy daytime television. :rolleyes: And then it got weird, because I turned into Littlefoot, and I had to help rebuild this damaged castle using LEGO bricks before the knights from this other, evil castle came to try to raze them while their defenses were compromised. And Littlefoot's front feet just aren't that great for handling LEGO bricks.

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
I just had one last night, and this one was extremely strange. :p

Littlefoot and the gang were being chased by a sharptooth, and then Hopper from Animal Crossing scared it off with some bizarre bird call! :lol

I guess I really shouldn't be surprised, though; I was reading up facts on Macaroni Penguins before I went to bed. ^^

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Last Sunday night, I was unable to catch a wink until around 2:30 in the morning (likely due to eating chocolate sometime before going to bed), only to wake up again about twenty minutes later.

Within those twenty minutes, I had a couple of weird dreams, both involving myself in the basement, watching TV. One of them involved Land Before Time (the dream I most remember and therefore will mention here), and it had Cera and Petrie in it. I remember at one point, Cera called Petrie a "pumpkin", and Petrie was like, "Pumpkin? What pumpkin? Me not pumpkin! ...What a pumpkin, anyway?", and Cera simply said, "Never mind." Another portion of that part of the dream involved the two passing through some wooden-carved, square-shaped signs that hung off a tree branch. The words were understandable, but the meanings were complete nonsense (or, in the case of Cera and Petrie, both were unintelligent). The only sign I can remember was one with the words "right now" and plain "now", sandwiched between a line.

What I can dream about in just 20 minutes of sleep...

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Cera: :anger Well how would you feel a big ole' pumpkin fell on top of your head?
Petrie: :rolleyes: Me dunno

Petrie: Huh? :DD

SPLAT

:confused  :p Me do know  :cry

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
I had an LBT dream last night lol :rolleyes:. At first I was in some prehistoric world, but then there was something about Universal making an LBT 14, but that they would be trying a cheaper, but more 'inventive' form of animation, in where the characters are drawn a lot more sketchy, and animated colorfully like a crayon flipbook (moving lines and what not). At first I was a little opposed to the idea, but I saw how it could have some ground. Then I saw some concept art and scenes of something about the gang having to defeat dangerous storms in an Old Western kind of style. lol  :smile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Oh yes I had quite a few LBT related dream's as a kid. One I remember was quite dark... It was of me and the gang on a train, and it crashed and blew up..... Another I remember was of me with the gang in this strange rocky place, and there was a T-rex and a Gigantosaurus fighting each other. While me and the gang were trying get get away from them. Another funny thing about this dream was while me and the gang were 2D animated, the T-rex and giganto were stop motion animated...

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I had a very strange one while taking a nap earlier today.  It didn't involve the characters from the movie but rather my iguanodon OC, Strafe.  All I really remember about the dream was that she was singing "Let it Go" from Frozen for some reason.  WTF?  The song doesn't even fit her personality at all!  And the weirdest part is that she sounded exactly like Idina Menzel.  I never imagined Strafe sounding even remotely like Idina Menzel!  It was so strange and surreal feeling.  I'm never drinking a double serving of Ovaltine before taking a nap again...  

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: F-14 Ace,Aug 21 2014 on  12:53 AM
I had a very strange one while taking a nap earlier today.  It didn't involve the characters from the movie but rather my iguanodon OC, Strafe.  All I really remember about the dream was that she was singing "Let it Go" from Frozen for some reason.  WTF?  The song doesn't even fit her personality at all!  And the weirdest part is that she sounded exactly like Idina Menzel.  I never imagined Strafe sounding even remotely like Idina Menzel!  It was so strange and surreal feeling.  I'm never drinking a double serving of Ovaltine before taking a nap again...
OMG LOL I can imagine it now hahahahahah seriously I'm lol'ing :lol  :lol

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I had a few of nasty run ins with Dil and Ichy.  (Note: I only saw 1-6  as a kid and only saw 7-13 recently and the TV Series recently.)

I did dream lately that I was unable to talk Chomper out of being a regular Sharptooth.  He ended up dying and I was most unhappy.  

Also, when I was in my teens, I dreamed I had to escape in a car as too many Sharptooth were coming and leave the Gang of Five to die.  (That was depressing.)

I must say that one of my most reoccurring dreams of all, not LBT related, is that I'm Harry Potter and I'm supposed to fight Voldermort but when I go looking for my wand, I can only find pencils.  

Some of my craziest dreams involve the White Witch from Narnia teaming up with Darth Sidious.  Another one had me escaping from a daycare center run by Captain Hook, flying, and trying to hide from him in a campground locker room.  There was also the bizarre dream of me finding a piece of pizza that was a genie and using it to extend the North Pole all the way down to Wisconsin so that penguins could live there.  

Another wacky dream is one I had a few years ago that I dreamt that Obama became a dictator and everyone had to go into hiding.  I went back in time with Tom Cruise and we shot him at his inauguration and saved the world.  

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Another wacky dream I had was that I was in the shower at the house of Talk Show Host Mark Levin.  (I had done yard work.)  It got awkward when his wife opened the door.  I turned to explain and then I woke up.

I mainly had a lot of Dil and Ichy related LBT dreams.  

I do recall one really sad one where a full grown Littlefoot and Grandpa Longneck died in the desert from something (possibly early old age, who knows).  

ThunderClaw

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://thunderclawshocktrix.deviantart.com
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Jan 13 2015 on  06:08 PM
I mainly had a lot of Dil and Ichy related LBT dreams.  

That sounds like it was either very funny or a bunch of nightmares.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, more nightmares, though in one of them, I was escaping on a sled from Dil and Dil was sledding on her belly after me.  I started to go up kinda at a 50 degree angle or something and Dil was somehow able to slide up after me.  I then woke up.