The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time TV Series Web Page!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
After months of rebuilding, The Land Before Time WD proudly presents...

The Land Before Time TV Series Web Page

Anyways, enjoy the new pages and keep an eye on them to inform me when any of them disappear so I can put one of the backups on there.

Also, please abuse the new share bar I've put on those pages.  If you have ANY of the nearly 350 choices on it, please use them and share what we love.  It's only fair for the fans to do that with the franchise they love, right? ;)

Enjoy and I'll see ya later!

*Goes off to continue arranging the TV Series part of the marathon properly.*

LBTlover247

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
yeah I just tried to watch an episode but it didn't work at all. Do you think that you could fix it?  :(  :D  :unsure:

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sorry, but I took the episodes down myself.  This was mainly due to the original source taking steps that would've made it inconvenient for me to continue with them.

So for now, they're down, sadly. -_-

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Wow. The last post on this thread was on my birthday :o

Hi guys, sorry for my long absence, but work has made it hard for me to find the time to be online \:

pokeplayer984 are you ever gonna put the videos back on? Can you post a link to the source? There are still a few episodes that I haven't watched yet, and I sure miss something new regarding the land before time.
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome back, NewOrder! The TV episodes can be found on the net, but you're going to have to dig to find them.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I would recommend buying the TV Series box set online.