The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Rare Find: If We Hold On Together Album Cover

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Here is it. This version is sang by Judith Barsi (Ducky) and Candace Hudson (Cera).
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I hope I am not bursting a happy bubble, but it is not Judith Barsi singing in this one. Aria Noelle Curzon did this one for the sing along songs video along with Candace Hudson.
I think this one is my personal favorite version of If we hold on together :)

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Wow!Thats the First time I hear the Englisch voice of Ducky(I am new here and from Germany ;) ) Sooo cute :) :) :) I like this version even more than those of Diana Ross :o Thanks for sharin' :D
Inactive, probably forever.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^She's not the only English voice of Ducky.  Curzon has voiced Ducky "only" since the 5th movie. In 2, 3, 4 Ducky was voiced by Heather Hogan (Ducky sings after Littlefoot and Petrie), and in the original she was voiced by Judith Barsi, arguably the most famous actor to voice Ducky.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I just shed a single manly tear.

Nah, I'm kidding. I' actually crying right now.... listening to this. :)  :cry

Man, why is this song so emotional, and why does it brings back such... memories. I LOVE IT!
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Littlefoot3897

• Spike
    • View Profile
Not rare ... Bought the "songs of lbt time" soundtrack from eBay 2 years ago and still have this song on ipod .. There's a video of it from the movie version of the sing alongs with lyrics on YouTube somewhere

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I disagree this verison is alright not greatl. I hate this version I love Diana Ross's Version ten times more. Her voice makes the song more depressing and gives you a better feeling of the movie. That version is eh I can live without it but it's not a bad find.

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
^ I actually like this version more, I think that having the voices of Cera and Ducky singing it makes it much more powerful emotionally.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
The song's great, no matter who's singing it. The original version is more memorable, but if they actually included the Curzon and Anndi cover in the first LBT movie... I think nobody would object. It could've been a rare case when singing in a cartoon was actually very enjoyable for everyone in the audience. :D

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I disagree I forgot about the song after I first herd it. I remember the Diana Ross's Version more because of how much emotion it had in it. And I don't like the tempo of the song. Diana Ross's version was a nice slow paced and it built your emotions up and made a lot of people I bet cry.