The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A few Rinkus questions

Jrd89 · 2 · 1236

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Guys. I just wanted to discuss this.

I'm Really into the silly, funny pink flyer now. (I'm not being gay in any way at all. Please understand me.)

(I got done drawing a huge picture of his head. I made his eyes wide open looking at me with a bg smile and his right hand waving at me)

:lol:  :lol:  I love it.

And I found a fanfic, "Pterano's return" There's a part where Rinkus builds beds made out of leaves up for him, Pterano and Sierra.

(it's a little after the beginning of this section)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5674979/4/Land...Pteranos_Return

And this youtube video (I assume he majority of you know this one. *a big thank you to Jitterydragon for this video* )

You guys know how much I hate Sierra, right?

Well go to 7:01  (the part is from 7:01-7:05)  Rinkus says it ALL right there!  ha haaaa!  Ain't it the truth Rinkus?

Here's the link: It's the famous "Rocks fall everyone dies poop" (the only part I didn't like was Rinkus slapping Petrie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO0S1Be1amc

(yeahhhh. I know he's a villain) but the guy makes me giggle. Rinkus is the funniest LBT villain in my opinion. I really like him. If he visited me, we'd play and do really fun stuff together.

And one last question that came to my mind: What do you think Rinkus would say/do to me if he ever met me?

1. In the real world?

2.In the LBT world,

Note:

(If I lived in the LBT world i'd be a light brown pteranodon (which I always am in my LBT dreams at night)

Rinkus and I could have a flying contest. (In my dreams, I can do loop de loops, and I sometimes do figure eights, too. )

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I wouldn't know what Rinkus would say to you. Personally I don't really write self-insertion fanfics. I don't feel comfortable writing them. But I would imagine he wouldn't be too friendly. Calm and controlled yeah, but I can't really picture him being friendly to any stranger at first, but that's just me.

And this is the second time I believe I saw you say "yeah he's a villain but he makes me laugh". Do you think it's a bad idea to like a villain? A lot of characters I like happen to be villains. Then again I don't really hate any character either. I see no point in hating a fictional character that can't really do anything to you.

Personally, of the two flyers, I sort of like Sierra more than Rinkus because of his personality. There's just something about it I like. That's just my personal opinion.

I think someone else mentioned before, but in that fanfic you wanted someone to write involving you, Rinkus, and Pterano, I think it would be a good idea to have Sierra make an appearance as an antagonist (absolutely no character bashing though). Good stories should have some kind of conflict, in my opinion. And there aren't many effective villains in the LBT universe (I don't count sharpteeth as villains). Sierra's one of the very few.