The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Crossover Concept Thread

ARAJediMaster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Mar 25 2015 on  10:29 PM
That sounds like it could be very interesting.
Begging your pardon, Kor, but are you referring to LBTDiclonius’ idea as interesting or my idea? I just want to make things clear is all.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I'm trying to figure out which class each LBT character would play in Overwatch. I bet Petrie would be a Pharah main

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
This is the craziest crossover I can think of:

Land Before Time & Sonic the Hedgehog & The Simpsons

The dinosaurs would be anthropomorphic (human attributes while still being dinosaurs) and are stuck in Springfield with Sonic and his friends. A part of Sonic's world has gotten teleported into Springfield as well.

I don't think this has been done yet; and I'm going for crazy plotlines for some of my stories.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
lol thread
:D

YOU DON'T KNOW what LBT crossovers happened in my head for all these years...

And crossovers with warhammer 40K, where Eldars used Tyran (LBT1 Sharptooth) as the most dangerous weapon, is the most sane of them.

If you want to know, right now, Gang of seven teamed with some other characters (over two hundred, I think) to fight the most dangerous enemy: 3D conversion

and it's sequel to their fight against United Cartoon Organization and forces of Beta dimension...
 :rolleyes:
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
That sounds like a very interesting crossover you made right there.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Today, in my dream, I watched crossover between LBT and Freedom Planet universes
 :rolleyes:
6/14
0/26

SonicStreak5344

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Sonic The Hedgehog and The Land Before Time.

Pokémon anime and The Land Before Time.

The Legend of Spyro and The Land Before Time.

Bionicle Generation 1 and The Land Before Time.

What do you guys think? :littlefoot:)

SonicStreak5344

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hot Wheels Acceleracers with the Land Before Time! Heh with the kids stealing a Drone Sweeper and plowing through Drone cars.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
In last years, I had crossovers with FNAF, Mission Impossible and Back to the Future in my dreams. XD
6/14
0/26

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
@SonicStreak5344 Wow, somebody else here actually knows Acceleracers? Didn’t see that coming.

I once had a dream in which I was watching a crossover between LBT and Lilo & Stitch, which I remember thinking turned out surprisingly good, but I don’t remember much of the story anymore.

SonicStreak5344

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hot Wheels Acceleracers and The Land Before Time- When Bron’s herd arrives at the Great Valley during the beginning of the Cold Times alongside Ali’s herd with a herd of farwalkers Littlefoot is reunited with his Dad and stepbrother Shorty. Among the herd of Farwalkers are 3 new friends one being a friendly female spined Sharptooth named Finny. They become fast friends with Littlefoot and the gang and begin to play alongside Ali and Shorty until Littlefoot stumbles upon a strange cave filled with strange symbols etched into the walls that was artificially created by a certain race of beings that loved racing. Then he touches a strange ruin which activates a wave of energy that unearths certain alien track with arrows on it with high speed turns, loops, corkscrews, jumps, and a few other features including 2 Hyperpods a Caterpillar Hyperpod and a Dragster Hyperpod. However the ruin that Littlefoot activated also sent a signal to the Wheel of Power which is now in the Silencerz’ HQ after it was retrieved from the Racing Drones Headquarters. What was about to happen next will change Littlefoot and the gang’s lives as there are worlds beyond theirs and the race for the Accelechargers is about to reignite!

SonicStreak5344

• Ruby
    • View Profile
@SonicStreak5344 Wow, somebody else here actually knows Acceleracers? Didn’t see that coming.

I once had a dream in which I was watching a crossover between LBT and Lilo & Stitch, which I remember thinking turned out surprisingly good, but I don’t remember much of the story anymore.

I have 3 of the Acceleracers movies including Highway 35 on VHS. However, I’m missing the last movie Ultimate Race. I’m working on several stories involving crossovers with Acceleracers and two of them will have the Land Before Time in it. Besides I never attempted a pure LBT/Hot Wheels Acceleracers crossover which I’m probably going to do knowing there is some lore in both series not to mention unanswered questions like who are the Rainbow Faces actually, is Littlefoot’s world a alternate reality of Earth where the meteor never crashed into the planet, what happened to the World Race Drivers who never came out of the Racing Realms except for Vert, Kurt, Taro, Markie aka Wylde, Lanie, and Kadeem which we know what happened to him after he was turned into a Racing Drone by Galorium, what is the Silencerz backstory and their true mission as they are a military team, why is Vert’s dad the leader of the Silencerz, are there more accelechargers and Racing Realms that haven’t been completed yet, what does the wisdom ring that Vert got in Ultimate Race connect to the Wheel of Power, and a few other things.

Also I noticed something that Vert and Littlefoot have in common too. They both lost their moms to unfortunate events. Littlefoot’s mom died from her wounds after battling the Sharptooth in the first movie and escaping the massive earthquake that separated the gang from their families which Littlefoot had to watch his mother die right in front of him. Vert’s mom is a different story as she was only brought up in Breaking Point when Vert and his dad talked at home when Jack found him at home with the motorcycle that he barrow after he lost Power Rage in the Water Realm alongside his confidence if he could even beat the Racing Drones. We never got the backstory of what happened to her, but from the way Jack spoke to Vert about being sorry for being away so much as leader of his team being the Silencerz could indicate she died from either medical problems or had a fatal accident when Vert was maybe I don’t know 6 or 7 years old, but whatever happened it must of had a hard impact on Vert which may have caused him to start surfing and skateboarding which would eventually turn into a passion for racing. I wish Mattel gave us more details about Vert’s mom if they continued Acceleracers for a Season 2 which was going to happen as there is a video talking about Acceleracers S2 toys with a few concepts appearing in the Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 series. Also now that I mentioned about Vert’s dad there is another similarity between Vert and Littlefoot as their dads are leaders for two different things. Bron is a herd leader while Jack is the leader of the Silencerz which I think is actually pretty cool.

DuckyBarsiFan

• Ruby
    • View Profile
TLBT and Poltergeist I. II. III?

It has probably already been done online given how popular _this_ AU RPF seems to be - "Let's romantically pair up the tragedy girls in an alt-hist where they both lived!".

SonicStreak5344

• Ruby
    • View Profile
TLBT and Poltergeist I. II. III?

It has probably already been done online given how popular _this_ AU RPF seems to be - "Let's romantically pair up the tragedy girls in an alt-hist where they both lived!".

Never heard of that series before.

DuckyBarsiFan

• Ruby
    • View Profile
There seems to be a real person fiction/alternate universe fic fet online where JB and HO'R survive and work together --- and *are* together. The real girls only had crushes on boys according to those that knew them.