The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Blackclaw's Dark Ambitions

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim finished a few leaves she had in her mind thinking while she ate.  "I think, I'll let you pick." She said smiling.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Meanwhile, in the dark lands deep and far into the great beyond. Blackclaw was making his way through a large brier patch,large twisting vines with sharp pointed thorns, seemingly rotting in most places  while still showing the slightest hint of green life in others. The large thorns were long and pointed, blood red at their tips and even painful to look at. Blackclaw was on a clear path surrounded by these terrible brambles and was making his way towards the very heart of the brier patch.

He was on his way there first to meet up with a distant cousin who lived there pretty much on his own. A fellow raptor this cousin was, but very strange and very different from most others.

Blackclaw soon came into a nasty part of the patch that was thick with the brambles and almost impossible to get through, the thorns closed in on him and were even starting to prick and scratch at his sides.

Blackclaw winced and grimmaced in the pain and agony of his trek

' How can any idiot live in this treacherous trash?' he thought to himself. And the very moment he thought this he stumbled into an opening and bumped right into his cousin

"Argh! Cant you pick any better place to live you idiot!" exclaimed Blackclaw as he rolled about trying to get the nasty thorns out of his body, often shooting a glare up at the other raptor

this raptor in appearance was almost too comical to comprehend for those who did not see him on a daily basis. His body scarred and scratched and even bruised here and there, one of his fore claws was rendered disabled and dead, sticking out like a rotted twig from a dead tree. His legs were bandaged with large banana leaves and his left eye was patched over by another leaf which was tied snuggly about his head with a lose string like vine

"My name is Torgo" He said finally "I take care of the place while the master is away."

"I know who you are you idiot!" Snarled Blackclaw as he finally stumbled to his feet while still scratching at his sores from the thorns.

--------

Denton stood at the water's edge watching as Syrius swam about, the large adult seemed to move without so much an effot through the water. Denton was very curious and fascinated about the large swimmer and his kind

Soon Syrius's head emerged and he smiled over at Denton

"My, arent you the most curious little thing?"

"I'm sorry" said Denton

"Oh, dont be." Smiled Syrius "Is there anything you'd like to know?"

"How do you do that?" asked Denton, refering to Syrius's swimming techneaqes

"Oh, it comes natural. I'm a swimmer. Just like your friend Ducky."

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cyrix thought for only a moment and replied "I think you and i need a good swim. Help tone the body." he then blushed as he thought about Mim being in water made him blush harder than before as random thoughts swam in his head.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky nodded.  "He is a grown up swimmer.  If you wish to learn to swim maybe he can teach you. I teached Cera's younger sister so he can teach you too, yes he can." She said.  

Littlefoot looked at Ducky, "You did, I didn't know that, that is a good thing." He said.  

Petrie nodded.  "Me see her swim.  Swim better then Cera, but no tell her, it make her mad." He said, scared of Cera when she was mad, though not as much as when her dad was mad.  

----

Mim looked at Cyrix, smiling.  "You wish to swim here or do you have another place you wish to swim?" She asked him.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail walked over to the others with a smile on his face as he said "Oh yeah, watch this!" Then he did the one thing no flyer should ever do: He jumped into the water and dove under the currents!

Cyrix however thought Mims question over in his head as he replied "I know of a more private spot for us to swim in...I hope you don't mind." his face still a little red.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The gang watched with a series of "Ooohhs" and "Aahhs" Denton was most particularly interested yet too nervous to even put his left foreclaw into the water 'It looks so deep...' he thought to himself

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail would've come up for air about now, but he was facinated by something at the bottom of the pond....it looked like a hole that could actually lead somewhere and Longtail's curisoity had now completely taken over as he rose to the surface of the water and gasped for air.

He then spoke to the others "I think I found a cave....taht might actually lead somewhere else in the valley! I think we should check it out...." he then looked over to Ducky and said "You and I are the only swimmrs here, so do you want to come?" He then turned to Syrius and asked him "What about you? Would you like to come too?"

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh, I'm sure I'm far too big to fit into any cave that might exists down there!" laughed Syrius "You may go on without me, but I do bid you be careful. Such little caverns could posses potential dangers."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail nodded and replied by saying "I will make sure that if something does go wrong, Ducky will be safe." He looked back to the others as he finished his sentence "My friends safety is more important than my own."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky nods, "A little cave, it seems interesting, it does." She said nodding.  

Littlefoot looked at the water, "I think I"ll stay here, I'm not a very good swimmer."  He said.  

Mim looked at Cyrix some ideas going through her head.  She smiled, "I think I would like that." She said.  Her face the slightest red.

Petrie looked at the water, an even worst swimmer then Littlefoot, "Me stay, keep Littlefoot company." He said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled and said "Okay....Come on Ducky lets go find ourselfs some adventure!" He then jumped backwards into the water and began to swim towards the underwater cave.

Cyrix then turned and said "Please follow me...I'll be sure to lead the way." His face was still blushing but he was thanking the guardians she couldn't see his red face.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky nodded and ran over to the water and jumped in following him.

"I hope they remember to be careful." Littlefoot said.  

Petrie looked at Littlefoot, "They be back, you see."

Mim nods, "Lead the way." She said as she got up to follow Cyrix.  She was curious and a little embarrassed, but exhaled and did her best to put it to one side.  She would see when she would see.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Denton looked over at Littlefoot and Petrie

"Well, I suppose that just leaves us three. I think I prefer wading over deep swiming any day!

------------------

Blackclaw was still rubbing at his sores as he followed Torgo through the bramble infested forest.

"The master doesn't like visitors. The master will be very disturbed."

"Yea, well I dont think I like your stupid 'MASTER' anyway, so shove it and get me through this nasty murk!" snarled Blackclaw.

"Y-yes sir." stuttered Torgo. Blackclaw noticed all to well how Torgo seemed to have a clumsy limp in his walk as e often clumsily stumbled forward into a nearby thorn bush, though this seemed little to effect Torgo. He seemed pretty inmuned to it from his banged up body.

"What the heck ever happened to you?" asked Blackclaw curiuos of Torgo's strange wounds and disabilities

"I.. I displeased the master. I was punished. The master didn't... approve."

"You were beaten up by this.. master?" asked Blackclaw, now all the more bewildered

Torgo didn't answer but kept limping forward

"Now the master sleeps. Yes, the master sleeps til the dawn of the falling rock."

"The what?!?"

"The Master sleeps til the dawn of the falling rock. It will be getting dark soon. The master sleeps til -"

"WOULD YOU STOP REPEATING YOURSELF?!?" Screamed Blackclaw. His voice echoed throughout the dead lands and a group of disturbed flyers lurched forth from a nearby tree and high into the sky.

-----

Soon Denton, Littlefoot and Petrie were taking some time to relax while waiting for Ducky and Longtail to return from thei trip to the cave

"I'm bored" groaned Denton

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot looked between Denton and Petrie.  "We can do something till they get back." He said.  

"Better then laying here doing nothing." Petrie said.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante yawned, stretching in the tree where he had fallen asleep.  This action however, caused him to off-balance himself and fall onto the ground.  
"Ow..." he said softly, rubbing his bruised tail, before standing back up and thinking...
"I wonder where everyone is?... "

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
ooc: I'm making these new characters so to make it easy for DarkHaumon (hope I spelled that right) to join the RP.

Meanwhile two very young duckbills had somehow managed to climb a large tree trying to reach a large berry that they had been hungrily been eying all morning. both the duckbill children a boy by the name of Brice and a girl by the name of Elie were climbing higher and higher giggling and licking their lips ever so hungrily, longing for the sweet plump and juicy snack that they were reaching for.

Suddenly Brice lost his balance and slipped off the branch Elie screamed and dashed forward to grab him, succeeding to do so bt finding herself joining him in the fall. They were very high up and their screams as well as the snapping of twings and rustling of leaves could be heard at their tumble

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
At the sound of the scream Littlefoot and Petrie looked in the direction of the scream.  
"Sounds like someone needs help." Littlefoot said getting up and heading in the direction.  

Petrie took off after Littlefoot, launching himself into the air, "Me hope it not scary they need help from." Petrie said as he took off.

(ooc: are they related to Ducky or Diver?  Just curious.)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
OOC: I'm back! Yay!

IC: As Longtail neared the hole at the bottom of the lake, he felt this strong pull and before he could turn away, he was sucked through the cave and had very little control over his course of movement while under the waters powerful pull. Of course the only thing that matter to Longtail now was making sure Ducky came out of this unhurt.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky continued down, swimming well and easily.  She didn't dive deep a lot as her sister did but still was able and did sometimes to get the tasty green food that grew down deep underwater.  She followed Longtail and got sucked in also.  She swam with the current to see where it would come out.  Being a swimmer and having taken a deep breath of air she was not very worried at the moment about where the area came out or how long it was.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail could see the end of the tunnel in sight which was a good thing as he suddenly realized he needed air! His luck held out as he managed to land feet first on a rock under the current and jumped straight up and out of the water gasping for air. He then looked back and saw Ducky swimming through the end of the cave as well and sighed with relief as he knew she was safe.

Cyrix had just reached the end of the path that lead to the private pool, and he pulled back several vines to let Mim go through first, and said "Welcome to the Rainbow rock watering hole!" and indeed the rock wall true to it's name was the color of a rainbow!