The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time Gang as Humans

slurmcore

• Ruby
  • Hi there! I'm Jude! My pronouns are ey/em/eirs!
    • View Profile
Hi there! My name is Jude!

I've been a casual LBT fan for a while now, and have lurked here for a while. BUT FINALLY I've decided to make my entrance with some art! I was watching Jenny Nicholson's' video again and I was inspired to make some human designs for the main gang! I made some of them a little older than they probably are (particularly Spike lol) moooostly due to the fact that children are VERY Hard to draw, but I tried my best!

I hope you guys enjoy!

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
Hello there! Nice to meet you :rainbowwave

And this is some amazing stuff! Spike and Ruby are probably my favorites of these seven, they look awesome :^^spike
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Welcome to our gang, Slurmcore!

Interesting interpretations of gang here. :)
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

slurmcore

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hello there! Nice to meet you :rainbowwave

And this is some amazing stuff! Spike and Ruby are probably my favorites of these seven, they look awesome :^^spike

Thank you so much!!! Admittedly I had the most fun with Ruby since I designed her to have nearly every trait i love to draw (alt fashion, short punky hair, Girl)

slurmcore

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Welcome to our gang, Slurmcore!

Interesting interpretations of gang here. :)

Thank you! I wanted to really test my character design skills so I wanted to make them all as different as possible

ManOfWar GT

• Spike
  • He/him
    • View Profile
dang. u just appeared here from nowhere. but hi. nice to see another Monalisa member.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Maaan your style is super cute! I am not generally a big fan of humanized Land Before Time characters, but these absolutely stand out. Wonderful work :)

Also, welcome to the forum! :rainbowwave

The jewelstone queen

• just call me Jewel ; D
  • Spike
  • I'm just an artist :0
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel (I animate stuff, they old)
Hey peep! And might I say how strong you're coming into the forum! I love these so much! The way you tried to put their dino features in the diesigns, like elongating Littlefoot's neck. Wonderfu work!
I'm currently writing an lbt fanfic about Littlefoot and Ruby, it's a little cringy at first. Go check it out if you're interested! FANFICTION.NET- https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14063661/1/The-Land-Before-time-Unbearable
OR RIGHT HERE ON THE WEBSITE- https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=17556.0

CappyGaming

• Chomper
  • I love Littlefoot!
    • View Profile

I've been a casual LBT fan for a while now, and have lurked here for a while. BUT FINALLY I've decided to make my entrance with some art! I was watching Jenny Nicholson's' video again and I was inspired to make some human designs for the main gang! I made some of them a little older than they probably are (particularly Spike lol) moooostly due to the fact that children are VERY Hard to draw, but I tried my best!

I hope you guys enjoy!

Why does Ruby look so...familiar

slurmcore

• Ruby
    • View Profile

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

I hope you guys enjoy!

Very nice! I love Ruby, Chomper, Cera, and Spike. The rest are great too.

Now I want a human LBT series in Nick.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith