The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

friendship

chomperhugger

• Ruby
    • View Profile
hi again, i have another topic which came straight in my head when ive finnished
       the "lessons" topic. i have decided to do a topic that inclueds friendship :)

'cause yesterday i was watching land before time 1 and when i was up to the  part where littlefoot tried to make friends with cera, then the next day i came up with "lessons", then this. :^.^:

im intersted in wat peole think,so i hope you all came up with
           something 4 this topic.thnk u. :DD

yours truly,

chomperhugger :D

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I think at least in part the gang were basically forced into friendship by unfortunate circumstances. Although Littlefoot and Cera were already making a start before the great earthquake, playing in the mud together.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
She seemed very reluctant with it.  It seems that Littlefoot and Ducky hit it right off from when they first met & quickly became friends.  Petrie perhaps also or soon after they had been together for a while.  It seems that Cera didn't consider Littlefoot or the others as friends till late in the movie.

rosie

• Chomper
    • View Profile
CERa was told by her father that threehorns don't play with long necks. He still feels that way.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
& likely he always will.  Cera's learned some of that and likely will have some degree of it all her life, though, hopefully, to a lesser degree then he does by the time she's an adult.