The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Top 10 Charactes you Hate

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
My List:

10. Tickles from LBT4, as he contributed absolutely nothing.
9. Shorty. What was his point?
8. The Tinyasaurs. Annoying to the Infinite Degree.
7. How Littlefoot was portrayed in 'Tinyasaurs'. Character Derailment like no one else's business.
6. Bron. Unneeded.
5. Tippy. An even more retarded Spike who's...pink?
4. Harmless Sharpteeth. Agreed with Malte all the way.
3. Skip. Eh? That's all I have to say.
2. Ruby. What's the point?
1. Daddy Tops. A Grade douchebag from start to finish of most of the films, and he's in just about every one of them.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Jychara

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I wasn't expected to find Ruby in "dislike characters".I still can't understand people who's dislike her,cause she's my favorite charater.
Anyway i don't have unlike character,i mean i like them all but most of all Ruby

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

To tell you the truth, I despise the yellowbellys(from LBT13),if there's ever a film where they die, I'll grab some popcorn,sit back, relax and watch them get what they deserved.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
^ While I really do not like the yellowbellies either I would certainly not consider it entertaining to have such characters be given a special show just for them to die. Having a bad or unpopular character die as a central element of a movie does not suffice in my opinion to make a good movie. The land before time in general is not the kind of world where hatred of the audience would be a good basis for a story.

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Jychara,Feb 8 2010 on  02:23 PM
I wasn't expected to find Ruby in "dislike characters".I still can't understand people who's dislike her,cause she's my favorite charater.
Anyway i don't have unlike character,i mean i like them all but most of all Ruby
I completely agree. The Land Before Time series needed a new, fresh character, and Ruby satisfies that job. I also like her personality and mysterious past.  :)

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Well. Now that I'm alll caught up with the series except for three.
10. Chomper - His "roar" in his debut is ear splitting, his roar in the TV series is even worse, he really should not have known he was being scolded as a baby (less than thirty minutes old at that!), and I really think he should have a lot more conflict with being a Sharptooth with leaf-eating friends, and especially getting to thinking about what he'd do when he's a grown-up. It's just that he's a very "loose" character to me. Yet I feel a need to like him a little bit, so I have a love/hate relationship with him.
9. Doc - What a boring character. I've given lots of reasons why I find him boring. But he's also very one-dimensional, and even after Dara comes along, he still doesn't have much of a "personality".  
8. Yellow Bellies - I don't hate them as much as other people do...in fact they were worth a laugh now and then. They didn't fall off that tree, they JUMPED off :lol . Credibility for their stupidity. But they were incredibly lame and...not dinosaurs...they look like Where the Wild Things Are rejects to me.
7. Dinah and Dana - I'm in a love/hate with them. They did have a few moments where I managed a small giggle, but they were still annoying some of the time...and randomly appeared like Ruby and Chomper in the TV series
6. Petrie's imaginary friend - A BIG LIPPED ALLIGATOR MOMENT!!! He even LOOKS like the Big Lipped Alligator! But since he's only there for a short time, I'm not gonna put him in the top 5...despite beginning the destruction of Petrie's personality.
5. Tippy's mother - I don't QUITE see how bad Tippy is, except for almost forcing Spike to make a choice, but his mother was even worse than he was about that. It was interesting to see non-Threehorn speciesism, I honestly think her's is WORSE that Threehorn's...and that is saying A LOT
4.  Littlefoot in 11, 13 and the TV series - I don't completely hate Littlefoot. I think he has WAAAAY too much focus in the series as a WHOLE. How interesting would it have been if Ducky and Petrie had seen the Stone of Cold Fire...or Cera, as Matle said? But he's WAY off in what I listed. "I think pretending to be in danger is against the wisdoms!" Says the one who plays "Lone Dinosaur" and "Sharptooth Attack".  
3. Petrie in parts of 9, 12, and all of the TV series - I adore Petrie when his grammar doesn't get in the way. I applaud his "proper" grammar in the scene when Pterano was banished ("I will miss you, Uncle"). He was incredible (minus his grammar) up until one particular moment. "Me talk to imaginary friend all the time"... *Robotnic* NO! Petrie's personality box didn't break, it got trampled by a herd of elephants, burned by Vesuvius AND St. Helens, and rolled on by a pack of hyenas :anger ! Being afraid of flying through clouds adds a dead squirrel to the remains of the "personality box". And as for the TV series...everything that made Petrie great until the eighth movie is GONE! ALL GONE! Gullibility off the wall, believing in bad luck, STILL believing Pterano's stories when he realized what rubbish they were, and *profanities*. PECK A SHARPTOOTH IN THE EYE, BOY, YOU YANKED ONE'S EYELID IN THE FIRST MOVIE! What the heck happened to the Petrie I know and love, you little impostor?! Look...the personality box is reduced to a scrap of metal and a few wires :cry
2. Post-Original Sharptooth Sharpteeth- Maybe not Chomper's Parents and that one in 5 (he did get rid of the Gang's hiding place), but everyone else are just...sad. And while I'm at it, let's count how many times Sharpteeth fall off a cliff! That seems to be the only way to defeat them! Shoving them off a cliff!
1. Red Claw - I said it once, I'll say it again. DOES-HE-HAVE-A-MOTIVE! And like someone else said, for someone who's the "biggest, meanest, sharptooth ever", he certainly is scared by echoes.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
10. Tippy.
9. Post-Original sharptooth villians.
8. Petrie in the tv series.
7. Ali in the tv series.
6. Dinah and Dana.
5. Tippy's mom.
3. Rhett.
2. Red Claw.
1. The yellowbellies proving that Darwin was wrong.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
10- Tippy and his/her entire herd.  They're pointless, all of them.

9. The bullies- What, you guys have nothing better to do than pick on helpless kids?  I just really hate people like this.  

8. Mr. Threehorn- What can I say?  He's a racist lout.

7. Red Claw and all other lame sharpteeth.  Their balls have fallen off and they have turned into more of a comedy act than threatening villains.  The original sharptooth would eat them alive.  

6. Tinysaurs- pointless and annoying.  Hopefully they will never be seen again.

5. Dinah and Dana.  Pointless, annoying, and they had no character. I hope they got eaten.

4. The Old One- I just hate this character.  This character is just a stuck up, boring old fart.  Not much else to say.

3. Rhett- Who doesn't hate him?  I mean, how could you actually like this character?  I wanted to shoot him!  I'm serious!  I wanted this character to DIE!  When I heard that Ali was going to be in an episode of the series I got so excited but this arrogant, lying, poser, coupled with Ali having the personality of a cheese sandwich, completely effed it up. :anger

2. Fake Ali- Where do I begin?  We waited more than ten years to see Ali again and this is what we got?  A stuck up little b**** who hangs out with that douchebag Rhett?  She believes whatever that douche tells her and won't hang out with her REAL friends because her pimp doesn't approve.  Here is my reaction to all this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRAibyGpiYA&feature=related

1. The Yellowbellies- I hate them!  I hate them!  I hate them!  I hate them!   They're basically the LBT version of jar Jar Binks!    I will quote LettuceBacont&Tomato on this one.
Obnoxious, too dumb to live, and immune to karma
It's like Jar Jar Binks got together with the Teletubbies and had kids!  They're annoying, idiotic, pointless, and they all need to die.  The sooner these suckers become extinct the better! :x

ScratteLover2

The top ten charcters from The Land Before Time I hate the most are:

1. Sharptooth, the sharptooth from the first movie, because he killed Littlefoot's mother.
2. Dil, the bellydragger from the fourth movie, she was just plain mean, even to her "friend" Ichy.
3. Red-Claw, the sharptooth from the tv series, beacause he is the main antagonist.
4. Screech, the fastbiter from the tv series, beacause he is one of the supporting antagonists.
5. Rhett, the longneck from the tv series, because he was a liar, and was trying to ruin the friendship of Littlefoot, Cera and Ali.
6. Spino, the sharptooth from the twelvth movie, beacause he almost ate Petrie and Gudio.
7. Scar-Eye and his herd, the sharpteeth from the thirteenth movie, beacause he was always trying to kill the yellow bellies, and prehistoric pals.
8. Topsy, Cera's father, because he is always mean to Tria, Cera and everyone else in the valley, except Tricia and he is always saying that Chomper is bad sharptooth, which he isn't.
9. Sierra, the flyer from the sixth movie, because he was always trying to kill Pterano and Ducky.
10. Rinkus, the flyer from the seventh movie, because he was always listen to Sierra, and trying to kill Pterano and Ducky.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Rinkus and Sierra were in the seventh movie  ;) . I should definitely know  :p

ScratteLover2

Quote from: Ptyra,Jun 12 2010 on  06:54 PM
Rinkus and Sierra were in the seventh movie  ;) . I should definitely know  :p
Sorry I thought I put seventh, not sixth.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, you haven't fixed Sierra yet  ;) . And I honestly have to say that your reasons for many of those characters don't seem very "good". You can't "hate" a character because they're the antagonist. The reason I don't like Red Claw is NOT because he's the antagonist, but because he's a BAD antagonist. What's his purpose and what's his goal?

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
Alright, here's my list of characters I hope never to see again in another LBT film.

7. Tippy.  I can't tell if this character is a male or female.  I don't really are either.  This character is annoying and needs to die out so that the rest of the spiketail population isn't contaminated by his/her stupidity.

6. Tippy's herd.  They're a bunch of a-holes.  Not much more to say.  

5. The Tinysaurs.  They were completely pointless.

4. Rhett- Everyone hates him.  He's a liar and a poser and needs a good butt kicking.

3. Ali from the TV series.  That was not the real Ali.  I believe that this was just some sort of twisted and evil clone sent from an alternate universe.  She was too stupid to be the real Ali and she had the personality of a brick.  

2. Cera's retarded cousins (or whatever they were) from LBT 6.  They were pointless and irritating and I hope they are never seen again.  They were not real characters.  They were just plot devices.  

1. The yellowbellies.  They are stupid, annoying, ugly, and they need to die.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
1. The yellowbellies.  They are stupid, annoying, ugly, and need they to die.
I totally agree with you. They, without a doubt, need they to die.

Other characters that need to get died are the tinysaurs. Cera's little sisters didn't annoy me half as much at those little things. I can't believe Littlefoot was afraid of them at first. Come on.

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
Quote from: Campion1,Jul 31 2010 on  12:37 PM
1. The yellowbellies. They are stupid, annoying, ugly, and need they to die.
I totally agree with you. They, without a doubt, need they to die.

Other characters that need to get died are the tinysauruses.
I disagree with both of you, just because the yellow bellies aren't smart, dosen't mean they should die, really only characters that should die are antagonists.

I don't see anything wrong with the tinysauruses either, the scene where they scared Littlefoot had me laughing.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I disagree with both of you, just because the yellow bellies aren't smart, dosen't mean they should die, really only characters that should die are antagonists.
What characters do you think killed off lbt13 for most people? It's antagonists or the yellowbellies?

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
Quote from: Campion1,Jul 31 2010 on  01:22 PM
What characters do you think killed off lbt13 for most people? It's antagonists or the yellowbellies?
Well, everyone's said the yellow bellies, but I don't see why. Cause I noticed, it says "comedy" on IMDB, when the other 12 and the tv series don't, so its probaly cause of the yellow bellies that its classified as a comedy.

If a 14th was announced, I'd want them to be in it for sure.

Oh, and I don't care what critics say about movies either, I just watch what I like.

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
Well the Yellowbellies are the whole reason why I refuse to watch LBT 13. And I don't see how LBT 13 is a "comedy" because of...them. Ozzy & Strut, Dil & Itchy, Petrie, Guido, and even Pterano and his minions to an extent, are all much funnier than the Yellowbellies so why aren't their movies listed as comedies (don't answer; it's a rhetorical question)? The only thing the Yellowbellies did, aside from completely ruin a great series of childrens films, was further destroy Cuba Gooding Jr.'s already tarnished career. To think he had the potential to become an A list actor  :(

I don't see anything wrong with the tinysauruses either, the scene where they scared Littlefoot had me laughing.

I can't even believe the Great Valley residents were terrified of them. A newborn baby wouldn't find the tinysauruses terrifying.

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I have a few characters that I have a bit of a distaste for:

Dinah & Dana: I honestly thought they were cute, but they were very annoying. They got themselves into trouble very often and had to be saved each time. Ugh...

Mr. Threehorn aka Topsy: I really hated how he acted towards the other adults as well as the kids and how he treated them, especially his own daughter. Does he seriously believe he's better than everyone else? (He really needs to get a reality check, or better yet, some therapy. Geez....  ;)

Sharptooth Swimmer (from Journey to Big Water): How dare you try to harm poor, sweet, innocent Mo?! He didn't even do ANYTHING to you, yet you chase him down and try to make a meal out of him. I ought to Falcon Punch you straight into outer space for that! Grrrr.... .-.

Petrie's imaginary friend: Big-lipped alligator. Need I say more? He wasn't really needed.

Redclaw: What the bloody hell was his motive?! I mean, seriously. Being afraid of echoes definitely didn't help either.