The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Agh!!!!

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Until school ends! Finally!!! School's driving me nuts nuts nuts right now.

Seriously. I suck at soft ball in PE and everyone on my team hates my guts for it! Seriously! They are the poorest sports ever! I understand we're in the championship week but I find no reason for them to act like stupid retarded jerks!

I'm just thankful there's only four days left. Finally!
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
You only have four days left, and are playing softball in gym?

Strange, that's the same with my school. I too have only four days left, and the last sport we do in the gym is softball. :blink:

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
You should forge sick notes like I did whenever we were going to do P.E. It's the only time my asthma has ever come in useful...

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Lol, it's only four more days and whilst school maybe driving you 'nuts' at the moment in reality you'll look back at your school years and wish that you were back there when you get into the real world.....

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
You're probably right, Saft...

Three more days! Yay!
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, Trulyfantactime, providing for yourself sucks. Enjoy highschool while you can :)
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, you're actually pretty lucky. I have like, maybe a few more WEEKS until I get off and then I have finals...ugh...

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm always right....:p
Anyway if we are talking about ends of schools; I have an extra week till term finishes 17th and then that marks the end of my first FULL year at university.:D

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Uhh...final exams suck. We have a big test in science tomorrow and its gunna be friggin confusing. Science always is.  :lol

Two more days left, baby!

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
Quote from: trulyfantasticme,Jun 8 2011 on  05:42 PM
Uhh...final exams suck.
Yes, they do. I have one Thursday (Gym), and two Friday (Algebra I and Ceramics).

Quote from: trulyfantasticme,Jun 8 2011 on  05:42 PM
Two more days left, baby!
Same here. I cannot wait for it. Now I regret all those days of school we messed over the winter. I would've been out ten or so days ago if it wasn't for them. To think I have three more years after this (10th, 11th and 12th grade). :neutral But the good thing once I get to be a senior is, seniors get out of school two days earlier so they can prepare for graduation at my school.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I'm actually kind of sad that schools about to end. But then again, I get over it like a day later.  :lol Still I'm gunna miss it.  :cry

One more day!!!! Oh yeah! :smile

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
It's official. I'm a sophomore and summer has come! *starts singing*

Glad we be this day
Oh play flute and drum
Glad we be this day
For music has come...

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
That is awesome that school has ended for you. I've been out of school for a long time now. And I've been really happy.