The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Am anything!

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Do you consider yourself more of an introvert or an extrovert?

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
  • LITTLE THINGS ARE AWFUL I HATE EM!
    • View Profile
Do you still care for your OC Shaman Angelina?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Hah, didn't realize people were still asking stuff.

Do you consider yourself more of an introvert or an extrovert?

Introvert definitely.

Do you still care for your OC Shaman Angelina?

Oof, that's a name I haven't heard in awhile.

She doesn't exist anymore as an oc and has split between two, one is Rana who was an LBT OC before I made her into a completely original character and another that I don't use anymore, an oc intented as a LI for Pterano, but that was short lived. :P

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
    • View Profile
(Yes, I know how old this is.)

Since you haven't heard of your OC Shaman Angelina in a while, you are likely to not remember your other OCs at all but if you do, what do you actually imagine would be the best voice actors (one of them that can be an actor that died after you posted your Warrior Flyers fanfic in 2008) for the following OCs of yours:

1. Shaman Angelina (I think I remember you describing her with an angelic voice)

2. Shaman Reggina (for some reason, I imagined her sounding like Suzanne Pleshette, an actor who was still alive when you published your story and voiced Yubaba from Spirited Away. This is what she sounded like: https://movie-sounds.org/cartoon-samples/quotes-with-sound-clips-from-spirited-away/my-baby-are-you-traumatized-did-they-do-terrible-things-to-you)

3. Duchess Blood Fang (sister of Pterano who I also imagined having Suzanne Pleshette's voice but rereading the story made me doubt this)

4. Kaskae (adult male shaman of the Air Clan)

5. Black Death (an elderly flyer with claws as long as his body and a very sinister personality)

6. Riku (another adult of the Air Clan with a fairly mean personality)

7. Dust Shoulder (The last Earth Clan flyer who could pose as Petrie's second father according to Cera)

8. Maya (an adult female Air Clan warrior who doesn't play a large role in your story)

Since you are not going to remember those characters, here's the link to the story: https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=3259.msg118350#msg118350

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(Yes, I know how old this is.)

Since you haven't heard of your OC Shaman Angelina in a while, you are likely to not remember your other OCs at all but if you do, what do you actually imagine would be the best voice actors (one of them that can be an actor that died after you posted your Warrior Flyers fanfic in 2008) for the following OCs of yours:

1. Shaman Angelina (I think I remember you describing her with an angelic voice)

2. Shaman Reggina (for some reason, I imagined her sounding like Suzanne Pleshette, an actor who was still alive when you published your story and voiced Yubaba from Spirited Away. This is what she sounded like: https://movie-sounds.org/cartoon-samples/quotes-with-sound-clips-from-spirited-away/my-baby-are-you-traumatized-did-they-do-terrible-things-to-you)

3. Duchess Blood Fang (sister of Pterano who I also imagined having Suzanne Pleshette's voice but rereading the story made me doubt this)

4. Kaskae (adult male shaman of the Air Clan)

5. Black Death (an elderly flyer with claws as long as his body and a very sinister personality)

6. Riku (another adult of the Air Clan with a fairly mean personality)

7. Dust Shoulder (The last Earth Clan flyer who could pose as Petrie's second father according to Cera)

8. Maya (an adult female Air Clan warrior who doesn't play a large role in your story)

Since you are not going to remember those characters, here's the link to the story: https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=3259.msg118350#msg118350

Sure I remember them, I'm just surprised anyone cares enough to mention them xD Yeah, that story's not updating anytime soon. It was an epic I wanted to instill my love for Avatar: TLA and Warriors which I was obsessed with back then and incorporated them into an LBT fanfic. But yeah...that's quite a trip down memory lane.

I don't really know. Angel would have been voiced by me (since I wanted an OC that emulated me but better in some way)

Regina I would have wanted a black VA like Kimberly Brooks.
Kaskae would have been Floyd Red Crow Westerman, since he emulates the wise, old medicine man
Black Death, probably Tony Jay or Corey Burton, same people that voiced Frollo in Hunchback.

Everyone else...I'm not sure.

Have you watched Animaniacs?

Yup! Both the old and new one! I don't remember much of either one, but I laughed when I watched them.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 11:44:36 PM by Amaranthine »

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^Also bumping cuz again: bored and want interaction.

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
    • View Profile
^Also bumping cuz again: bored and want interaction.
I'm sorry if I'm bothering you by asking too much questions about your OCs but you want interaction so I thought I should ask a question about this part of your fanfic:

"Suddenly, a strong wind threw Shadow Heart (a villain) off balance. He gasped at this feeling of unbalance. The sharp teeth looked to the source of the wind, and Angel, with Ducky right behind her; slashed at the sharp teeth with her awesome power of her breath, the wind, and her claws."

What was directly the source of this hurricane like wind? It almost sounds like Shaman Angelina was the source of this but then it writes the awesome power of the wind along with her breath and claws, as if it was just the wind itself and not Angelina sucking in air like a pufferfish to create this much wind although then again, at one point in your fanfiction, absolutely all the living things (plants included) on earth sing.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Have you seen Avatar the Last Airbender, particularly the scenes with Aang? Yeah. That's what she's doing.

I wouldn't think too hard about the powers and their technicalities with these characters. Lord knows I didn't when I wrote them. :P

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Have you seen Avatar the Last Airbender, particularly the scenes with Aang? Yeah. That's what she's doing.

I wouldn't think too hard about the powers and their technicalities with these characters. Lord knows I didn't when I wrote them. :P
Makes more sense that her power is more like this rather than this.

You can only imagine if that specific power of Shaman Angelina involved inflating her belly like a balloon to create a hurricane like wind by sucking in massive amounts of air.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 05:53:28 PM by Mr. Clubtail »

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Are you still bored and want interaction or is that all the questions that had to be asked?