The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT song downloads (LBT 5 and later)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hi!

Just in case some people didn't notice (I know it's really small!), I put a link in my signature to a website where you can download all of the songs from LBT 5 to 12 (I don't have "One of a Kind" from LBT 12 recorded, but I can get it if anyone is interested).  I will also try to have the songs from LBT 13 on the site tomorrow, once I pick up the movie. :D

To find the songs, click "Official Songs" on the left side and go from there. B)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks, I'm sure many besides me will enjoy your work.  :)

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm guessing there's a good reason you don;t have the songs from before LBT 5 recorded. Hmm, now isn't that something that those happen to be the songs included on the "The Sings from The Land Befor Time" CD? :P:

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm, now isn't that something that those happen to be the songs included on the "The Sings from The Land Befor Time" CD? 
You're on the right track. :p  I actually do have them recorded as well as ripped from the CD (some songs are slightly different on the CD than from the films) but because they appear on the CD, I am not willing to share them freely.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Good idea. It would give people (like I used to be) less motivation to buy the CD if you did do that. Plus, since the songs are on a CD like that, distributing them might not even be legal.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I will also try to have the songs from LBT 13 on the site tomorrow, once I pick up the movie.
Well bad news: Turned out I was busy all day and I juuust got home and didn't get a chance to pick up LBT 13. :(
I am off work at 6 tomorrow and will do my best to pick it up, watch it and find/record/distribute the songs as soon as possible.  Today was my only day off this week so I was hoping to get it done today...oh well, I'll see what I can do.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No hurry.  Everyone needs to get their own things done and find time to rest too.  We'll be here when you have the time to get the dvd and upload the songs and such.