The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hakuna Matata

Stegron

• Ruby
    • View Profile
If you know about the Lion King, than this is the place to go to talk about it's two greatest characters; Timon and Pumbaa!

Feel free to tell what you think or love about them!  :smile

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
There are...very Unique Characters...But THE BOMB

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
:o Yep yep, I love the lion king. Timon and Pumbaa are definitely two nice characters, they bring a humorous feel to the whole thing. I've got more pumbaa plushies than simba ones, because I think they're way more populair with kids.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Certainly a unique combination of character...and voices.  They could harmonize a bit, and that's all that mattered really.  Its largely because the chemistry between Lane and Sabella worked that the characters worked.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Timon and Pumbaa aren't my favourite characters of the Lion King universe (Simba is) but I have to say that if I had to decide it would be Pumbaa.  

Pumbaa is one of those characters who you love no matter what.  He is loyal, kind hearted and a good friend no matter what, even if he is misunderstood. Compared to Timon who isn't really a good friend (his constant stealing of Pumbaa's ideas and his initial rejection in The Lion King:Hakuna Matata).  

Pumbaa has never swayed.

(I also like Zazu).