The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LITTLEFOOT in BLUES CLUES?

thebigdeal

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/BigDealStudios
now listen up (ok, READ up :lol) i once years ago saw a Blues Clues special called THE LEGEND OF THE BLUE PUPPY, the title sounded so epic, so i saw it...... a few minutes ago i wanted to read about the episode and on Wikipedia (which you all know is edited CONSTANTLY), i found this weird edit on the plot......
       "On a night with a blue moon filling the sky, a moon fairy named Moona appears outside the Blue's Clues house and tells Littlefoot a story about her birth under a blue moon, with a key that will unlock her greatest gift. We follow Moona to find this key and once we have it, a great hunt all over the Blue's Clues house begins to find the lock that it fits. Once that's found, the key unlocks Blue's Room, a special place where she is transformed into a Sesame Street-style puppet. Here, Blue and Polka Dots, can meet lots of new friends, but the most important thing about it is that she can speak. We take part in games such as "Boogie Woogie" (a freeze-dance style game) and "Dress-Up" and then a clock chimes, so Blue and Polka Dots returns home to Joe, who is excited to hear about her greatest gift."

What do you notice in the plot that sounds familiar? Yep, Blue is replaced with Littlefoot at the start of the plot. I know its from a Land Before Time-obsessed vandal, but it caught me by surprise and i laughed......

what do YOU think?

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Even vandals have a sense of humor I guess.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
If they had switched Blue for Littlefoot instead of Steve for Joe, I would have been happier. Steve was awesome! :cry

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I heard that Steve killed himself... is that true?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
No that was a rumor I believe. A myth. Here's what actually happened:

After six years and over 100 shows, Burns departed Blue's Clues in 2002. His role in the show "was beginning to chafe" after five years and he left to pursue a music career. Johnson said that "what made Burns a great children's host was that 'he didn't want to be a children's host ... He loved kids, but he didn't want to make a career out of it.'" Burns himself stated, tongue-in-cheek, "I knew I wasn't gonna be doing children's television all my life, mostly because I refused to lose my hair on a kid's TV show, and it was happenin'--fast." The day after he finished filming his final episode of the show, he shaved his head, something he wanted to do for many years, but the show's producers would not let him.