The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Corrupt a Wish Game.

WeirdRaptor · 1781 · 130081

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Granted. You instead become a workaholic who is never able to relax and have fun.

Granted, but with her suddenly appearing there she gets frightened and starts running around, destroying stuff.  She eventually rams through your door and runs away.  When you try to explain what happened, you are seen as crazy.  As such, you are not just forced to pay for the damage, but also are sent to a mental hospital.

In that case, I wish for Littlefoot to come and live in my apartment. He's a lot more mellow, so surely nothing bad will come of that...?

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Granted, but Littlefoot's propensity to lead kicks in and he micromanages you life like an annoying roommate.

I wish that I can fly, like a flyer! :D
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. You are now a flyer, who can fly, and in quite a spectacular manner. :DD

You are a quaint creature. One who, unfortunately, soars when the Night Circle is poised at the highest point of the twilight sky, messing up your circadian rhythm in the process. Truly, a tragic flyer. :cry

Since trying to have Cera live in my apartment didn't exactly work as planned the last time around, I wish that we could find a better home for her.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 05:06:23 PM by StardustSoldier »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Granted. You have found a better home for Cera, which happens to be in your backyard.  You don’t have a backyard, you say? Well too bad, it now occupies a 10 mile woodland area, basically destroying the other houses and your neighbors in existence, which happen to be your fellow GOF members. But don’t worry, they’re perfectly alive and well...back in The Land Before Time. It turns out that this ten mile stretch of land came straight from the Mysterious Beyond. Hopefully no Sharpteeth were brought to the present world, and hopefully the GOF members can brave the lands alone...

I wish that Mo could convince the people on Earth today to take ocean pollution really seriously.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Granted!  People don't throw trash in the ocean anymore.  Now, we have more garbage in landfills.  So much so that someone's neighborhood needs to be demolished for the new pile of trash.  Apparently, your neighborhood has been chosen.  Have fun moving!

I wish to win the lottery.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. You won the lottery. Your grand prize comes with a lifetime supply of tree stars and 1 million pounds of tree sweets. Now that’s living life like a king, isn’t it? ;)

Oh wait. You need to be a Great Valley resident in order to qualify. Sorry, better luck next time!

I wish that reverse psychology didn’t work on wishes that can be corrupted.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. Reverse psychology no longer works on wishes that can be corrupted. Reverse psychology still works on everything else, however. You soon find yourself the unfortunate victim of mind games from all sorts of people who constantly use reverse psychology on you in your day to day life.
:!

I wish I could find the motivation to get my LBT drawings and stories all done.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. You found the motivation of getting your LBT drawings and stories all done. But in order to do so, you must drain the life and sanity out of all the other writers and artists on the forum, including me to gain that motivation in the first place. Too bad you never realized and thought that they gave up writing for their own personal reasons. With no competition at the end of the year, the admins have no choice but to give you every single GOF award there is to offer.

...Meanwhile, everyone ends up homeless because they're all depressed and lost the will to live. The forum is a graveyard site after the year ends.

I wish that all good wishes turn into bad wishes!

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm, but isn't that what this thread already is? Turning good wishes into bad ones. Or should I go one step beyond that?

Granted. All good wishes have become bad ones, even the ones outside of this thread. Enjoy a world filled with terrible wishes. That's what you wanted all along, right?
:chompysmile

I wish for the Elixir of the Gods.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Uh, Stardust? But if you make bad wishes, doesn’t it “corrupt” them, essentially making them good wishes? Or am I missing something here?
:thinking

Granted. You got the Elixir of the Gods. What you didn’t take in consideration however was that the dreaded Sharptooth sought for that type of power for ages, and his sniffer caught the whiff of the mystical essence. He decapitates and swallows your guts whole, and after enjoying a nice tasty snack, he drank the contents of the mixture, becoming the most fearsome, unstoppable, holy creature to ever exist. All must bow down to him now, the entire world is now ruled by him, and only him. Even other Sharpteeth are inferior and must face the wrath of a god.

Life as we know it will never be the same, all because of one’s own arrogance to achieve immortality and eternal youth. Only another God can get rid of this threat for good, but unfortunately for humanity...all faith was lost already for them. I bid everyone Good Luck on whatever couple of weeks or months you have left on Earth before the invasion begins.

Ta ta! :bestsharptooth

I wish everything I said above turned into a movie! :olittlefoot

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Granted!  Your movie turned out to be a big flop.  So much so that it was seen as the worst movie ever made and you somehow got negative theatrical ticket sales.  Don't ask how, you just did.

I wish I didn't procrastinate so much.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. Unfortunately, because I have that same desire as you, the wish gets transferred to me (uncorrupted), and you get left with...well the full rights and ownership to my terrible movie that bombed at the box office. Have fun trying to get all of that wasted money back! :p

I wish my sleep schedule wasn’t so erratic.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Granted!  You now don't sleep at all.  However, since sleep is essential, you end up getting sick due to Sleep Deprivation.  You go to the hospital to try and fix this, but they are unable to and in the span of 12 days since the wish, you die due to Heart Failure caused by Sleep Deprivation.

I wish to be good at speedrunning games.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 03:08:33 PM by pokeplayer984 »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. You get good at speedrunning games. So good for a matter of fact, that your records somehow bypass the theoretical fastest times possible for each of the games you play. As a result, everyone deems you a fraud and a cheater, resulting in your ban from all gaming leaderboards worldwide. :P

I wish the rainbowfaces were real. :olittlefoot :rainbowwave

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Granted, but as with any intelligent species, there is always one that is evil.  As such, that one has come to take over Earth.  Good job dooming us all.

Like many, I wish the Coronavirus was gone.  As in completely gone.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. Coronavirus is now completely banished, and everyone's lives go back to normal.

Except...as a side effect of everyone using unnecessary antibiotics and hand sanitizer all the time because of the widespread panic, a new super bug has been formed. With medical supplies running critically low due to the previous pandemic, death rates skyrocket to a whopping 87.65% for anyone that contracts this new strong and resilient strain of bacteria. You didn't necessarily doom us with the wish, but rather it was humanity's own undoing.

I wish we had the ability to "drive" the Earth, enabling us to visit distant stars, solar systems, and other galaxies. :lol

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Granted!  Turns out, we already have the technology to do so and a device capable of it.  We are just waiting to create an artificial sun to keep the Earth warm as we travel to other systems.  This is meant to be a VERY closely guarded secret as to ensure no idiot "drives" us to extinction.  However, one day, well before we have the artificial sun finished, the wrong person finds out.  He breaks in and is able to move the Earth just enough to start causing rapid and destructive changes before he destroys the device while trying to stop him.  The destructive force of the changes end up wiping out ALL life.  The Earth is now an uninhabitable planet.  Once again, your wish has doomed us all.

I wish for Trump to lose this year's election.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Granted! A sharptooth materializes out of nowhere and eats Trump before he can win the election. Unfortunately, said sharptooth then eats all other political candidates and claims the White House for himself. America's government is reconfigured as a monarchy under the Tyrant Lizard King!

I wish I could travel back in time, but only as an invisible observer, unable to affect past events.

"I don't see anything!"--Cera

"Maybe your eyes are getting in the way."--Rainbow Face

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Wish granted, I sent you back in time to yesterday, and you are going to observe everyone in the house, again.

I wish I could do a Mario Kart race, but actually be on the track, as a real racer, next to Yoshi.
Go Chomper!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Granted, but you're terrible at it!  You constantly get last place and are seen as the worst racer ever.  Also, since you're next to Yoshi, he is carried down with you.  Knowing you are the cause of his bad racing, he hates you for it.

I wish the Pokemon Community would stop being so toxic about so many little things.