Role Play > Strict-LBT-Only

Survival

(1/18) > >>

Nahla:
The time has finally arrived people,Survival is starting.

Plot:
A sudden blizzard has taken the Great Valley residents by surprise. It came so suddenly no one was even slightly prepared.Food supply is getting lower and lower everyday..whats even worse..they are trapped. A landslide blocks their only way out. The children start getting ill,the grown ups fight over something small as a lone tree-star,and the blizzard only gets worst. Will they realize that staying together is their key to survival? Or is this it?

Character list:

Littlefoot: Nahla
Cera: LoyfeCycleProtector
Petrie: chaosdestruction
Ducky: Kor
Spike: Dosu2Dinner
Ruby: Ducky123
Chomper: Dosu2Dinner
Grandma: Sleeping-force's-inside
Grandpa: somerandomfangirl
Mr Threehorn: Blais_13
Tria: Sleeping-force's-inside
Trica: Zimba
Mama Swimmer: Zimba
Mama Flyer: Zimba
Mr Thicknose: Ducky123

~~

Intro:

A chilly breeze blew over The Great Valley,but the cold time was not expected quite  yet,it was still the time of changing treestars. Dark clouds covered the normally blue sky,the bright circle was just peeking out. Heavy fog drifted across the green lands.

(Sorry I am awful at intros)

Kor:
Ducky shivered as she felt the cold breeze.  

"That is cold, it is, it is."  Ducky said.  "is it the cold time already?  I did not think it would come for a while." She said, pausing in the eating of the leaf she was holding as she ate.

Nahla:
Littlefoot  lowered his head as the breeze rushed past him,he shivered violently "It's freezing" he commented.

Dosu2Dinner:
Chomper frowned slightly.
"Yeah, I know!" he agreed. He tapped the ground - the earth had frozen solid. "I've been trying to dig here for crawlers all morning, and ground seems to have just...I dunno! And I'm getting hungry..."

Ducky123:
Ruby felt a pretty cool breeze quickly increasing its intensity. "It's colder than it should be!" she commented more to herself than to the rest of the Gang. She shook a little bit due to the breeze. Ruby looked into the sky. She saw a wall of clouds black as the night, they carried a white 'fog' with them. Ruby had seen this kind of clouds before and she knew what the white fog is.
"We should hurry to get some shelter, hurry we should!" she suggested to her friends based on her experiences in the Mysterious Beyond.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version