Role Play > Finished RP's

The Start of the First RPG

(1/157) > >>

Threehorn:
Blacker then Night

The Sun was setting over the Great Valley as another normal day ended for those dinosaurs living there. Life was plentful and calm. No threats lurking in the shadows waiting to feed on those who ate leafs. The night was coming and the day was going but this would be a night that would bring something new something that be their own doing.

It begins...

The dinosaurs all but settled when a mighty bang in the sky could be heard followed by a burning sound and a second bang more on ground level waking everyone up.

Nick22:
Patrie was awakened by the first bang, and the impact shook him out of the tree where his family was sleeping. " Oh, me no like loud noise. Petrie fly to see what it is." He thought to himself as he took off.
Nick

Threehorn:
Cera snapped her eyes open from the first bang looking around seeing nothing and about to go back to sleep when the impact happened. "Ahh!" Cera looked around seeing her dad was awake looking around as well wondering what just happened.

Nick22:
Petrie, was flying overhead when he saw Cera. He glided down to the ground. " Hi Cera .Did you hear that big noise? It woke me up and now I 'm  trying to find out where it came from. Me no like loud noises, Petrie was having a nice dream."
Nick

Threehorn:
(error number 1. Petrie don't say I'm, I or anything like that it "me" )

"....and now I 'm trying to find out where it came from...." (wrong)
"....and now me trying to find out where it came from...." (right)
(just letting you know about the slip)

"Oh cause I heard it! it loud enough to wake even Spike up!" Cera snorted at Petrie. "Let get the others before Daddy sees us" Cera dash off into the bushes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version