Beyond the Mysterious Beyond > The Party Room

Mr. Stick adventure (chapter 1)

(1/91) > >>

Sneak:
Welcome to the game!

Rules are simple!

- Everyone are welcome here to join and play!
- I post pictures sequences together with text that describes what's going on in game. Then you post COMMAND what character should do.
- Objective: ESCAPE! :D Explore rooms, take items to inventory, examine things, solve puzzles, be careful and don't ask for hints/clues from author (me :p ). To check your current inventory, post a COMMAND for it.
- Please, do not make multiple action commands in your single post, and make only one post per turn, so many people are able to play every turn. :)

(Rules can be updated in future. I will check my archives and look for old rules.)

Good luck and let's try to make fun!

EDIT:

Found old rules and recommendations!

Here:

--- Quote ---ADDITIONAL RULES AND FEATURES

1) I read and respond on all your commands/posts, with exception: I don't consider old useless repeating commands. So, if you can't see your commands in my story posts, it means I ignored them on purpose, because they're repeating.

2) Please, do not make several commands in the same post or in short period of time. Let other players play too!

3) If you want to examine items from inventory, to look at them closer, you should give individual COMMAND for that. Exceptions are NOTES, that will be read by mr. Stick automatically.

4) DON'T ASK me about hints. If I see you're TRULY deeply stuck, myself will give you unique "clues" by Stick's thoughs and speech. But PRETTY PLEASE, try to solve puzzles by yourself. Ok?

5) Be observant. Try to notice every tiny detail in rooms, including my own errors during drawing! (duplicated or disappeared objects, misplacing, etc)
--- End quote ---

I would keep updating them during the play.

--------------------------------------

You are mr. Stick, and you awaked in... some dark room.
Recommend commands, please.

Sneak:

Sneak:
(first post is updated)

<and...>

Sneak:
<no single soul is interested?>

Sneak:
<бамп>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page