Role Play > Land Before Time RPG

It came from Beyond the Mysterious Beyond

<< < (2/4) > >>

Little Bro:
Littlefoot had a reaction that was the exact opposite of what Cera thought. He was in shock over the fact that the Rainbow Faces, or Sky beings, were a legend. He started getting nervous that the Rainbow Faces' secret would be out.

Ducky could tell just by looking at Littlefoot that something was wrong.

"What is wrong, Littlefoot?" asked Ducky.

Littlefoot realized that he should tell the gang what happened with the Rainbow Faces.

"Well, guys, you remember the Rainbow Faces..."

Littlefoot told the gang about how the Rainbow Faces left.

"...And that's why I think the Rainbow Faces are the Sky beings!" said Littlefoot as he finished the story. He hoped that the gang wouldn't take it too hard that he kept this secret from them.

OwlsCantRead:
Petrie shifted uneasily as he heard Littlefoot’s claims. That adventure he had gone through was still fresh in his mind due to the involvement of Uncle Pterano. But was Littlefoot really claiming that the rainbowfaces were the Sky Beings Ruby spoke of? After seeing the so-called “Stone of Cold Fire” fizzle out in front of his uncle, he couldn’t help but be skeptical of Littlefoot, and vocalized it before anyone else.

“Me no know, Littlefoot,” he said. “Like you say, no one see rainbowfaces but you. Maybe it was sleep story!” Petrie tried to suggest. As zany as those two were, he simply could not see what Littlefoot was extrapolating as the truth, at least not right now.

Goldenwind:
Chomper was amazed. "I believe you Littlefoot!" Chomper exclaimed, supporting his friend. He turns to the others. "If Hidden Runner is real, why not the Sky Beings... or Rainbow Faces." Chomper said. He was deeply involved in Ruby's story. Ever since The Hidden Runner incident... Chomper may have developed a habit of seeing stories as truth.

RainbowFaceProtege:
Ruby was astonished by what she'd just heard. :RubyCurious "Wow...if you really did see Sky Beings, Littlefoot, that must have been such an amazing thing to see!" she gasped. "I wish Chomper and I would've been here." As the Hidden Runner incident came back to her, she scratched her chin. "Isn't it funny how the stories you hear are almost never just stories?"

OwlsCantRead:
Meanwhile as the gang of seven were chatting away, a very different dinosaur was having a bedtime flight. Alas, Guido never quite kicked his habit of sleep-walking and sleep-gliding, and tonight it was a pesky annoyance as the glider found himself having a rude awakening as he flew right into a portion of the Great Wall.

Rubbing his nose where he had smacked right into the rocky bluff, a groggy Guido then realized that he had somehow ended up on the other side of the valley wall yet again as his blurry vision recognized the sands of the Mysterious Beyond. Thanking his lucky stars that he didn’t end up sailing someway far away this time, Guido turned around only to stare at a weird silver object that was propped on the ground.

What was that, he pondered, rubbing his eyes again. It was like nothing he had ever seen before. Was he still in a sleep story, perchance?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version