Role Play > Finished RP's

Journey To Longneck Island

(1/321) > >>

Nick22:
Petrie flew through the air. Something was troubling him, though he could quite figure out what. "Me Feel something bad about to happen." He thought. As He looked around he saw his friends Ducky and Spike, playing in the river. Ducky's mother and Sam were watching them from the bank, making sure that they didn't get into trouble. Petrie flew over to them. " Hello Mrs. Duckbill. Hello Sam. Can me play with Ducky and Spkie?" He asked.
Nick

Threehorn:
"You don't need to ask Petrie, they are your friend, off course you can" Ducky's mum smiled

"Just keep out of trouble" Sam said to Petrie

Nick22:
"Me stay out of trouble, me promise." Petrie said. He Flew off towards Ducky and Spike.
Nick

Threehorn:
*With Bron's herd near a large waterfall some way out from the Great Valley*

Shorty hits a stone into the water with his tail and looks at Bron drinking some water "Bron when will we go to the Great Valley? you did promise Littlefoot we would go there, but we haven't why?"

Nick22:
'I Have my reasons Shorty. IF we go there , It would only cause trouble. Littlefoot doesn't know me very well, for one. And me being there would cause problems with his grandparents. Remembder last time we were in the Great Valley?"
Bron said.
Nick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version