Role Play > Land Before Time RPG

The Children of Maganog

(1/44) > >>

AvestheForumFox:
It was late evening in the dark lands. A gathering of raptors of many different herds were being ushered towards a large area amidst the volcanic wastelands.

Rivers of bright hot bubbling lava flowed on either side of the meeting area and the island that formed the area was connected to a massive stone platform that raised high above the great gathering. Bones of many long dead dinosaurs littered the area.

Soon, Blackclaw steped forward out on to the ledge of the great platform. A vengeful smile crossed his face. He had spent the past few sun cycles negotiating with pack leaders into joining his sinister plans.

He stood proudly, as one who lead a great army, his image lit red from the ever flowing bright lava streams and the massive volcano that was spilling the lava far behind the stone platform.

It was a sight never before seen, a gathering that had never been done. Blackclaw was becoming a lord over his own kind. A Lord of the Fast Biters.

It was time...

"My fellow kindreds" He said finally, his voice loud and booming. All eyes were upon him, anxiously awaiting the unheard message

"A time of a great feast is at hand!"

With these words, the fastbiters cheered

"I have spoke with your leaders. I have told them my discoveries and my plans. It is now my honor to share the same information with you."

Lightning flashed from a distant thunder cloud, lighting the rolling clouds in a brilliant display and the low boom of thunder followed after Blackclaw's words

"I have found a valley. A land the leaf nibblers call a safe haven. They think we're too dumb to find our way in. They think that those walls will protect them forever... Well, my friends, I have news for them. that green valley of peace shall soon be covered in their own blood. Our time has COME!"

Another cheer. Some began to chant and stamp in rythim. A battle beat it seemed and Blackclaw could feel his pride sink deep with each loud beat.

Soon Torgo and an elderly fastbiter joined his side, Blackclaw turned to the elder

"I shall soon lead you and everyone else to the feast. Our journey starts at dawn. Go now, tell your pack to get plenty of rest."

The elder nodded and turned to leave

"The master did not approve of this" said Torgo to Blackclaw

"Torgo... for the last time, that was not your master... that was my fool of a father speaking from beyond the grave... Now if your against this, Torgo, then your free to go back to your dead master."

"N-no.. if if the Master didnt approve, then I... I have to try to stop you"

Blackclaw laughed "You'd make a wonderful jester, Torgo. I'll keep you around for my amusement."

Blackclaw continued to laugh as he turned to leave. Torgo looked out over the gathering who were still chanting and stamping. Torgo stood and listened. He heard something beyond the lands... something unsettling, a strange and terrifying roar that boomed with the thunder of the distant storms. The loud racket of the gathering far below made it impossible for them to hear it, but Torgo heard it. and it sent chills down his body.

He remembered all too well, the warning of Kragoth's spirit

'The Children of Maganog have arisen'

The roar sounded again, Torgo quickly left the platform and ran for hiding.

---------------------

Denton awoke with a loud scream, a terrible sleep story concerning his recent encounter with the fastbiters was bothering his every moment of sleep.

He looked around breathing hard. It was raining hard outside the cave that he had chosen for refuge

He was lost...like usual... He felt dumb for wondering off like he normally did, but knew he'd be found again

Thunder rumbled outside with a bright flash of lightning

'Maybe I'd better wait for this storm to be over with before venturing out.' he thought to himself

LBTFan13:
Zaine never really slept that night. He was too busy thinking about Korr. I wonder if I'll ever run into him again. Maybe some day I'll go looking for him and talk to him. There still is some good inside of him, I know it.

AvestheForumFox:
ooc: Denton's gone missing, man.. he's not with the group xD sorry for the confusion

LBTFan13:
ooc: oh whoops. sorry bout that. i'll edit my post

Kor:
Mim had taken the time to care for Longtail till he healed.  Likely others helped also, or would come and visit him till he was well enough to move on his own.  

Ducky was having fun playing in some of the sky water puddles near where their nest was.  She was glad they had moved their nest earlier.  That was never fun, but once it was over it left one with fun mud puddles and sky water puddles to play in.

Littlefoot was eating a very soggy breakfast with his grandparents.  He was thinking if he wanted to go and visit Ducky, she was bound to be having fun in all the sky water puddles and mud, or go to the secret caverns and stay with Chomper in there and get dry for a while, if Chomper was there and not out somewhere.

Petrie was in his mother's nest watching the sky water, hoping it would stop so he could go out and play with his friends.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version