The Land Before Time > LBT Fanfiction

Fanfiction Guidelines

(1/5) > >>

Mumbling:
I've been requested to make a short topic explaining some of the guidelines in the fanfiction forum.

1. Please do not post a new topic for every chapter you've written. This is messy and makes it harder for other members to read back in the story. You wouldn't want to scare away readers by having 60 topics for one story ;). You can simply go back to your topic and post a new post with your latest chapter.

2. Not all feedback has to be positive. If people have constructive criticism, they may post it. If you don't want to hear negative commentary, request it in your very first post of the topic of your fanfiction.

That's all for now. More may be added later upon request or when necessary.

vonboy:
You had me worked up there for a minute, Mumbling. When I first saw this topic, I though t was for the 2012 fanfiction awards, but then I wondered "Why would it be starting this early?" :lol

The Friendly Sharptooth:
I can understand by appearance, but as far as placement goes, if it appears in this section, it's not for any awards. All fan fiction award related threads are kept here for future reference: http://gangoffive.net/index.php?showforum=45.

Mumbling:
Yes, TFS is right :) I don't know exactly when the awards will be taking place, but it will take a while :P:

vonboy:
Yeah, but I usually just look at the today's active topics section, so I rarely pay attention to what section it's posted in before I read it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version