The Land Before Time > LBT Fanfiction

Fanfiction Prompt Challenge Voting

<< < (31/31)

The Mr E:
If still applicable, I've  come to a conclusion.  The entries delivered great quality in different ways, and it comes down to a tough toss-up between 'Night Night Flower' and 'A New Era Hatches'.  If I'd read more of 'Mender's Tale', I'd probably have a stronger connection and sense of continuity with the setting and its components.  I've decided to vote for Night Night Flower, as it conclusively packs a brief, but evocative glimpse into the unique perspective of the prompt and Gentle Sharptooth's imagination.

rhombus:
@Gentle Sharptooth @LBTlover247

With all of the votes counted, Gentle Sharptooth's entry of "Night Night Flower" is the winner of the April 2021 prompt challenge! Congratulations, Gentle Sharptooth!  :)littlefoot Feel free to contact DarkWolf if you wish to have a banner for this accomplishment.  :yes

Meanwhile, for the month of May there was only one entry, LBTlover247's "Our Past and Our Future (Chapter 7)" and as such this entry wins by default. Congratulations, LBTlover247, and feel free to contact Darkwolf about your banner for that month.

As for everyone else, please keep in mind that the June prompt is still active until the end of the month, and July's prompt is open until the end of August.  :yes

Gentle Sharptooth:

--- Quote from: rhombus on July 16, 2021, 12:03:48 PM ---@Gentle Sharptooth @LBTlover247

With all of the votes counted, Gentle Sharptooth's entry of "Night Night Flower" is the winner of the April 2021 prompt challenge! Congratulations, Gentle Sharptooth!  :)littlefoot Feel free to contact DarkWolf if you wish to have a banner for this accomplishment.  :yes

Meanwhile, for the month of May there was only one entry, LBTlover247's "Our Past and Our Future (Chapter 7)" and as such this entry wins by default. Congratulations, LBTlover247, and feel free to contact Darkwolf about your banner for that month.

As for everyone else, please keep in mind that the June prompt is still active until the end of the month, and July's prompt is open until the end of August.  :yes

--- End quote ---

Woah! I am so honored! Sorry I just saw this. For some reason an alert didn’t notify me. I am so thankful to all who voted, read it, and for the prompt that stirred inspiration.

I shall contacted Dark Wolf about making a banner.

Thank you all! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version