Important Announcements > The Welcome Center

Happy To Be Here~!

(1/4) > >>

TenderlyLiz:
Hello everyone, it's so good to be here!

I'm 26, currently engaged with a huge love for animals, the arts and dinos! I've been in love with LBT since I was very young, it's been a special interest of mine, and whenever it's brought up I sink right back into it! I'm so excited I was able to join this forum, regardless of how active it is! :)c I'm an animator and illustrator (one of the main reasons I fell in love with LBT in the first place), and actively take part in roleplay and story building for many of my characters. If you're interested in story building with any of my characters, please don't hesitate in reaching out!  :MommaSmile I love plotting!

(I hope I'm uploading this correctly)

Here is some of my Thalassodromeus, Ruse! He's such a little troublemaker...but a great friend when push comes to shove! I'd love to get involved with the community, as well as have a bit of fun with Ruse along the way!

Thank you !  :Dducky

rhombus:
Welcome aboard!  :rainbowwave It's always a great day when a new user joins our community.  :)littlefoot

I love the artwork! Just out of curiosity, do you have a backstory for Ruse?

TenderlyLiz:

--- Quote from: rhombus on February 13, 2024, 11:17:21 PM ---Welcome aboard!  :rainbowwave It's always a great day when a new user joins our community.  :)littlefoot

I love the artwork! Just out of curiosity, do you have a backstory for Ruse?

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much for the compliment! And yes, I do! I was able to upload it to the character bios just a few hours ago! I might be updating it with some other characters sooner or later, but for now he's my main/favorite! :)c I'll link it below!

https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=17973.msg545979#msg545979

rhombus:
He looks like a very interesting character! And I love the theme song that you picked for him, as I love the work of Cosmo Sheldrake.  :)

Mumbling:
Hey there! Welcome to the forum! Sorry you had some issues getting registered - but glad you were able to reach us all the same :D Your art is lovely!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version