The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hia! I'm new! ^^

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Theres a lot of people doing weird lbt fan fiction with humans, magical beings, epic wars between flatteeth and sharptooth, and other crap that would never make since in the lbt world. I'm not really complaining that much though. I do love the ones with a single human coming to their time and having to figure out a way to communicate with and befriend the dino's. There was this one old star trek/lbt crossover that I LOVED.

There is not that many strictly lbt fan fictions, so more would be appreciated.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
Kor: In a way I am. ^^

vonboy: Question; does the whole human factor apply to the LBT role plays on this forum? I'm not asking this for me, but for a friend on another forum who may want to become a member here.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not sure what you mean, but there is an rp now I'm in going on where some GOF members wind up in the great valley.    Most of them appear in dino forms, and or can change between human and dino.  I think some may be remaining in human form.

There's another one I'm in that also has some humans in it.  Not sure about other rp's, there are a lot I"m not in.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Idk, theres some lbt rp's that have humans in them and some that don't.
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Mar 15 2011 on  10:28 PM
theres also rando rps, where you don't have to play as lbt characters..
Quote from: EggStealerGirl,Mar 17 2011 on  05:55 PM
Nick22: I haven't exactly seen the movie Rando, but I have heard some good things about the film.
I think Nick meant to say “random” but accidentally left out the “m”.

To answer your question, there are two different sections for RPs on this forum. “Land Before Time RPG” is for the strict LBT RPs; the ones without non-LBT elements (no humans, aliens, wars, time travel, etc.). “Random Role Play” is for non-LBT RPs and LBT RPs with non-LBT elements. Any LBT RPs with human characters would be in this section.

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thanks for clearing that up Kor. I'm still pretty new, so I really don't know that much.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I have a feeling you are going to be friends with an egg-stealer fan here...

Anyhow, my apologies to the delayed welcome, I hope you are enjoying your stay here on the LBT forum. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If you want some info about an rp you can look in the Role Play Discussion section , usually the info the gm posts on what the rp will be about is on the first page.  Often basic info may be in their first post.  With some folks asking questions maybe.  

Some like the insane cafe may not be as informative since it is a continual rp and this one is just the latest part or chapter.  Though you can ask on the discussion page itself about some info, or pm the person who started the thread for some information if you want or need some.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Theres a lot of people doing weird lbt fan fiction with humans, magical beings, epic wars between flatteeth and sharptooth, and other crap that would never make since in the lbt world.
A view not very frequently expressed :)
You may perhaps be interested in this thread.

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Seems I'm late to the welcoming party, oh well better late than never so. Welcome!  :D

We got all the same interests, awesome  :lol