The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask TAP!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Aug 26 2015 on  01:57 AM
One idea I have in mind is that one you did where Bambo is comforting Cera and "Big Girls Don't Cry" starts playing in the background and Bambo hisses at the people responsible to turn it off or something.  :lol  Another idea I have is one that I just did, where Littlefoot doesn't want to be in the new movie and Cera refuses to take no for an answer, resulting in a fight that Ducky and Petrie have to break up.

Those are just suggestions, but feel free to reach out to me if you have any further troubles. ;)
Hmm yeah I might do that Bambo caption..  Thought not sure about the other one youssuggested, don't really fancy drawing Littlefoot and Cera having a scrap..

Though I do have a few ideas myself of which captions I could make mini comic's from. That one were Petrie crash lands and crys cause he hurt himself and Ducky hugs him and makes him feel better.  Also one I did were Ruby is cross with Spike for getting stuck in a cave, then he... Makes a rude bottom noise annoying Ruby even more. Bambo however  finds it very funny and tries not to laugh, as dose Cera when they hear Petrie use his Traditional silly slang. And Ruby and Ducky disapprove and don't find it funny..

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
^

Great. And maybe the one were Cera and Littlefoot are piled on top of each other and Cera hopes it can't get worse, then she hears a fart. Then Petrie ows up it was him after eating some funny berry's, and Cera is grossed out and Littlefoot asks Petrie to move away as the smells making him feel sick. XD

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
How about this caption me you and Ducky123 did made into a comic. The one were Spike is hugging Petrie , and Petrie wets himself kinda on purpose to get out of Spikes grib, and Spike and Ducky find it very gross, while Bambo and Cera find it hilaruous. Then Petrie is about to say how it could have been worse but Littlefoot stops him . Fancy that one as a comic?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
BTW Did you know Ducky actually says "Yuck yuck yuck" like in our captions in the 5th movie.?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
How about this caption me you and Ducky123 did made into a comic. The one were Spike is hugging Petrie , and Petrie wets himself kinda on purpose to get out of Spikes grib, and Spike and Ducky find it very gross, while Bambo and Cera find it hilaruous. Then Petrie is about to say how it could have been worse but Littlefoot stops him . Fancy that one as a comic?

Absolutely! :D

BTW Did you know Ducky actually says "Yuck yuck yuck" like in our captions in the 5th movie?

Of course I did, thus the reasoning.  ;)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Aug 28 2015 on  01:23 PM

Absolutely! :D

BTW Did you know Ducky actually says "Yuck yuck yuck" like in our captions in the 5th movie?

Of course I did, thus the reasoning.  ;)
OK I'll get to work on the soon.

Yeah thought so.

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/
Have you ever watched a movie called "The Golden Compass"? If so, what are your thoughts about it?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm afraid not. I do own the novel based on it (as well as two others as part of an entire book), but have never gotten around to reading it or the others.

(BTW, nice to see someone other than Dalek ask me a question after a while.  ;) Of course, he can keep asking me anything he wants. :lol)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
What are your favourite Disney references I've made in captions? As I've made quite a few of them during the time I've been on this site..

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The only ones I can really think of are those couple of Little Mermaid references you did, my favorite being the one with Grandpa.  :smile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Sep 3 2015 on  10:57 PM
The only ones I can really think of are those couple of Little Mermaid references you did, my favorite being the one with Grandpa.  :smile
Right.. Yeah thought I'd pay homage to his VA. Surprised no one else has done king Triton spoofs with grandpa longneck.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
As its coming to the end of another month. What are your favourite captions I've made in the last 4 weeks?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
(Was wondering when you'd ask me that. Figured if you didn't do so by Saturday, I would ask you. Thanks for asking nonetheless.)

Here are some of the captions I have in mine that I like:

--Ducky standing in "water" and realizing she is not standing in water (or anything liquidy, for that matter, considering the animation style).
--Those couple of Dumb & Dumber references you did.
--The very recent Lion King reference you did with Petrie in your newest caption.
--Any of the ones with any of the gang having accidents (come to think of it, I don't think any of the gang has not had an accident in your captions, except for Cera maybe...)
--The one with Cera catching Ducky, who comments how if she landed on her horn, it would've hurt her bottom.  :smile
--My favorite of the recents is the one with Ducky scolding Petrie for saying swear words. The thought of that made me laugh somewhat. Speaking of which, I imagine Petrie to be the last one to learn any "naughty grown-up words", rather innocently, mind you. I think maybe one day he'd, upon hearing a few select new words, start to use them occasionally. His friends, all of whom already knowing those words and not to use them, could point it out right away upon hearing him say them. And if that doesn't work and his mom finds out, who knows what she'll do to him.  :lol

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Sep 24 2015 on  10:18 PM
(Was wondering when you'd ask me that. Figured if you didn't do so by Saturday, I would ask you. Thanks for asking nonetheless.)

Here are some of the captions I have in mine that I like:

--Ducky standing in "water" and realizing she is not standing in water (or anything liquidy, for that matter, considering the animation style).
--Those couple of Dumb & Dumber references you did.
--The very recent Lion King reference you did with Petrie in your newest caption.
--Any of the ones with any of the gang having accidents (come to think of it, I don't think any of the gang has not had an accident in your captions, except for Cera maybe...)
--The one with Cera catching Ducky, who comments how if she landed on her horn, it would've hurt her bottom.  :smile
--My favorite of the recents is the one with Ducky scolding Petrie for saying swear words. The thought of that made me laugh somewhat. Speaking of which, I imagine Petrie to be the last one to learn any "naughty grown-up words", rather innocently, mind you. I think maybe one day he'd, upon hearing a few select new words, start to use them occasionally. His friends, all of whom already knowing those words and not to use them, could point it out right away upon hearing him say them. And if that doesn't work and his mom finds out, who knows what she'll do to him.  :lol
Ah well I was thinking of asking sooner bit I thought it might be too early..

The gang having accidents.. You mean wetting themselves? Well if so I did do one of Cera reliving herself behind a big rock saying she'll never drink Ruby's juice again.

Yeah I'm sure Ducky would really disapprove of her best friend swearing.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The gang having accidents.. You mean wetting themselves? Well if so I did do one of Cera reliving herself behind a big rock saying she'll never drink Ruby's juice again.

Yes...though I wasn't sure if that caption really counted or not...

Yeah I'm sure Ducky would really disapprove of her best friend swearing.

What I'm more curious about is how Ducky, of all of the gang, already knows some swear words. From her older siblings, I guess?  :lol

Also, one caption I forgot to mention that I liked was the one with Spike eating his exam despite being instructed not to. Pretty funny.  :smile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Which captions do you think you'll attempt at doing audio version of?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Not quite sure. I could do recent captions, ones from several years ago, or I may possibly do entirely new captions specifically for audio purposes. Though I may consider rating some select material I have in mind...I'm just not sure what I'll be doing yet. In either case, I'll get to some recording soon.  ;)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Oct 5 2015 on  05:32 PM
Not quite sure. I could do recent captions, ones from several years ago, or I may possibly do entirely new captions specifically for audio purposes. Though I may consider rating some select material I have in mind...I'm just not sure what I'll be doing yet. In either case, I'll get to some recording soon.  ;)
Great:) Also if you were ever to do any captions with Bambo in them, just to point out,
He as a British accent. Though you may already have guessed that as he's based off me.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile