The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Redclaw's Gang

brekclub85 · 501 · 48710

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Dil smiled at Ichy and nuzzled her mate.
"Sure. Alright Ichy we'll stay here." She then looked over to Redclaw and said, "If they don't make it... make sure to bring Ichy and me some meat back."

Longtail just gave a wry smirk and replied, "Don't bet on it."

Hunter laughed at Longtail's retort and stepped up behind Redclaw. "So we going or not?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You can count on it," Redclaw nodded to Dil. He then turned to the newcomers, "Come on, follow me to your test."

"Let's go watch, mom and dad," Chomper grinned, excitedly.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail flapped his wings taking to the air and began to follow Redclaw.

Hunter followed as well, not wanting to be left behind.
"This had better be worth the walk..." she muttered to herself.

Terri and Dein both nodded as they smiled at Chomper.
"Of course Chomper." said Terri with a smile. "Follow your uncle." commented Dein still keeping his smile on his face.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A few minutes later....

"Here we are...." Redclaw pointed, revealing the fire water river, with a path of rocks on it that was just barely possible to cross.

"You think you're up for this?" he asked.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail looked up at Redclaw for a moment, then looked over at Hunter with a wry smirk and replied, "Just try to keep an eye on one of us!" He then pushed off the ground with his talons and with the grace of a leaf on the wind, he landed on the first rock, and began to jump his way across the rocks in the river of fire water.

Terri looked rather shocked as she commented, "The kids fast... really fast."

Hunter then laughed at Terri.
"You think Longtail is fast, then watch... THIS!" she commented with a laugh as she darted out onto the rocks as well, following the path the rocks set.

Dein couldn't help but be impressed. "They might just have what it takes to lead their own herds one day."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"If they don't run out of time," Chomper noted, looking at the lowering Bright Circle. His uncle set the time limit for until the Bright Circle was completely down.

"Impressive," Redclaw said to himself, watching Longtail and Hunter.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail was worried about the time limit they had to complete this challenge. And that alone gave him a motivational boost to move faster and his vision tunneled to a single point his whole body seeming to be on autopilot. He couldn't break his concentration by checking on Hunter.

Hunter for her part was moving as fast as her four paws would allow, and that was pretty fast in itself, but she saw Longtail put on a burst of speed and noticed how low the bright circle was and she too tried to will her body to move faster.

Terri couldn't help but comment aloud. "They're almost out of time..."

Dein however commented as well, "They'll make it... they have more than enough will and sheer determination to make it."

Dil was lying on the ground with a smile on her face, but she looked around and asked Ichy "Do ya think those two newbies have what it takes?"

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
some distance away two adult T-rex, one male, one female, walked, in-between them walked a young spiketail with a somewhat long neck. The spiketail looked up at the two sharpteeth and grinned revealing a set of sharp teeth.

"Mom, dad, I think I smell other sharpteeth nearby," the spiketail said in sharptooth language and the two T-rex grinned.

"Yes, I smell them also Iron," the female one said.

"I'm going to go ahead and see them!" Iron said before he darted ahead of his sharpteeth parents.

"Wait Iron what did we tell you!" Iron's father yelled as he and Iron's mother ran after there spiketail son for fear of what could happen to him if he ran off without them.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"The boy maybe," Ichy replied, "Though we haven't seen enough of the girl to know for sure."

"And if they don't, we get a late night snack," Chomper joked, though he did hope the two of them would succeed.

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Iron ran over and stoped next to Chomper with his parents following.

"Hey, whats all this about?" Iron asked looking at Longtail and Hunter.

"What in the world?" Irons mother said as she walked over with his father.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail was running faster than he thought possible, and despite his tunnel vision he could tell both he and Hunter were almost out of time. With all the strength he could muster in his body he used his talons to push off of the last rock in the river of fire water.

Hunter saw Longtail jump the last few feet and knew that it was now or never and she too used all her strength to push herself off of the few remaining rocks and propel herself through the air.

Both Longtail and Hunter landed simultaneously on the other side of the river, and as if reading each others minds they both looked up just in time to see the bright circle lower beyond the horizon.

Dein grinned proudly.
"Looks like they made it."

Terri nuzzled Chomper as she said, "Well it seems you get two new friends my son."

Dein then turned to Iron and his folks.
"I'm sorry... I don't know you. Where do you three come from?" he asked politely.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Ah, and I was hoping for that snack.." Chomper joked.

"Congratulations you two," Redclaw said to Hunter and Longtail at the other side of the river. "You're in."

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Iron looked at Dein and smiled "I'm Iron and these are my parents, and I know I'm a spiketail, for awhile I thought I was a sharptooth like my parents, but I found the truth eventuely, I still like to eat meat, so whats up with this," Iron questioned with curiosity.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail gave a short laugh towards Red Claw as he replied, "Thanks... but I wasn't worried."

Hunter just smiled and patted Longtail on the back.
"Silly flyer... you are such a bad liar. You were beyond worried... I could see it in your eyes as you landed."

Terri chuckled at Chompers retort and nuzzled her son.
"Come on Chomper, I'm sure they'd like to celebrate their accomplishments."

Dein smiled. "Well then, nice to meet you three... this was a test to see if these two newcomers could join our gang."

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"Hmm, interesting, can we eat them if thay lose?" Iron asked with a hungry look.

"Iron!" Iron's father scolded.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"No, you can't," Chomper replied, "Only because they already won. If they had lost, sure, that would've been ok."

Screech and Thud were out night hunting.

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"Whatever, we we're just searching for food, meat of course, though my parents make me eat green food," Iron said.

"It's for your own good Iron," Iron's Mother said nuzziling him.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail gave a short yawn as he turned towards Chomper and his parents.
"I'm... kinda tired. Can we go home now?" he asked with his eyes half open.

Terri smiled at Longtail. "Of course."

Dein looked down at Iron and his folks as he replied, "You are also welcome to come with us as well."

Hunter growled as she stepped forward. "Well after all that fire water jumping I could use some meat."

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Iron looked at them strangly.

"So you have no problem with me being a Spiketail raised by Sharpteeth? thats a first," Iron said with a chuckle.

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
(OOC: Just got here and this looks like a good RP to join)

Unaware of Screech and Thud out hunting Fang and Nat were having one of there little fights again, Fang pounced on Nat and knocked him right into the way of the two fast-bitters.

"When I say stay away from my kill I mean it!" he shouted in sharptooth tongue walking up to his friend but froze when he saw the two.