The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The "Would You Rather" Game!

brekclub85 · 1095 · 73315

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Jump with a parachute.

Would you rather take on a one-man army or the biggest army in the universe?

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
biggest army, since I love RTS more than action shooter or one-hero strategy. :P

Would you rather go to dentist or to endoscopy?

bbbrrrrrr

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'd definitely rather go to the dentist.

Would you rather jump with parachute or drive sportscar?
DRIVE A SPORTS CAR!!!!! I may not have a car yet, but I've been a huge car enthusiast for my whole life!

Would you rather re-watch Wisdom of Friends or drink a gallon of bleach?

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
I would for sure watch XIII again. It was bad but not THAT bad.

Would you rather fail an exam or miss two weeks of school?
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Hypno on Jan 31 2018, 11:09:07 PM
Would you rather fail an exam or miss two weeks of school?
At my school, those are pretty much synonymous, as I work on a block system. Accordingly, I'd go with failing an exam, because it'll be a hell of a lot easier to make up for it on a subsequent exam if I didn't miss two thirds of the course.

Would you rather learn how to drive in a stick shift or having to not spill a cup of coffee on the dashboard? (I may be speaking from personal experience with one of those)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 12:28:11 AM by Littlefoot505 »

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What type of exam are we talking about? Midterm exam? Unit exam? Final? In the end though I would go with the better damage control and pick fail an exam. Better to do bad in 1 course then in 5.

Would you rather listen to a 10 hour Youtube loop of I Feel So Happy or sing it as an opening act to a heavy metal concert?

Would you rather re-watch Wisdom of Friends or drink a gallon of bleach?
Well isn't that extreme...maybe I would consider a tide pod :lol

[EDIT]Since Littlefoot505 beat me too it. I would go with learning how to drive stick as it's the better long term option.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 12:30:32 AM by Flathead770 »

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Flathead770 on Jan 31 2018, 11:28:35 PM
Since Littlefoot505 beat me too it. I would go with learning how to drive stick as it's the better long term option.
I'd have to agree. Lucky for me, that's the one where I speak from personal experience. As for Wisdom of Friends, I probably liked it more than anyone else in the world, not that that's saying much, as it's still solidly my least favorite. I'd probably consider a Tide Pod too, or maybe a capful of bleach.

I'd pick listening to a 10-hour loop of Feel So Happy.

Would you rather live in a hot or cold climate?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 12:44:10 AM by Littlefoot505 »

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I want to live in hot one, but... I prefer cold because of reasons.:3

Would you rather watch outcut LBT movie, or join the crew to make LBT 15 much better?

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That's a pretty tough one, but I'd probably join the crew to make LBT 15 a hit.

Would you rather listen to a 10-hour loop of Oops Eeps or It's Everyday Bro?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'll take my chances with "It's Everyday Bro" since I don't know that song.  I'm sure I'm tempting fate by saying "How bad can it possibly be?", but the aftermath of what I will do then will be worth it.

Would you rather shoot a troll who won't leave you alone or Donald Trump?  Note that you will be forgiven for your crime, regardless.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
гг Not into politics.
So I would say I would shoot one familiar troll... with salt shotgun! hahahaha! Like in old days. That's would teach him.

--------------

Would your rather be crazy addict fan of some community, or join religious cult?
(O_o stupid random)

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984 on Feb 18 2018, 10:32:37 AM
I'll take my chances with "It's Everyday Bro" since I don't know that song.  I'm sure I'm tempting fate by saying "How bad can it possibly be?", but the aftermath of what I will do then will be worth it.
You're not missing much by not knowing It's Everyday Bro. You definitely are tempting fate by asking how bad it can possibly be. Accordingly, it's everyday bro that I'd easily take a 10 hour loop of Oops Eeps, unless I could do either the Bart Baker or Google Translated version of It's Everyday Bro in lieu of the original.
Would your rather be crazy addict fan of some community, or join religious cult?
If I'm interpreting the question correctly, I'm already the former with the LBT and Lion King fandoms, so I think you can guess my answer to that one.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 10:45:03 PM by Littlefoot505 »

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Would you rather see the original crew brought back for Mythbusters or Top Gear?

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
I would rather see the original crew brought back for Mythbusters.

Would you rather put up with the smell of stale coffee or the smell of someone smoking a cigarette?

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The former. Since I'm dying when smell cigarrete. :/

Would you rather go to adventure to dangerous Mysterious Beyond with gang or join the great cleaning up the whole valley?

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'd want to go adventuring with the Gang.

Would you rather have your family hate that you like LBT but get to keep all your LBT stuff or have a family who's perfectly fine with you liking LBT but have to get rid of ALL your LBT stuff, and I mean ALL of it (Corrupt a Wish reference)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My family is okay with me liking LBT and they have no say as to whether or not I keep my stuff.  However, to go along with the game...

Have my family hate that I like LBT but get to keep all my LBT stuff.

In this situation, a psychopath is about to murder you.  He gives you two choices.

Would you rather drown to death or burn to death?

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
none of it, of course... Sadistic Choice trope won't work, because I choose Take a Third Option! Kill the bastard by my own!

Would you rather stay here when Yellowbelly Forum Template is only forum template forever, or you would migrate to other LBT forums?

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, I really don’t hate the yellowbellies, although that theme was a bit much for me since I have some neurological issues with my visual processing. Also it would be nice to see TheLandBeforeTime.org a little more active.

It’s a tough one given how much I love GOF, but I’d have to go with switching to other LBT fan sites.

Would you rather make a real lot of money doing a job you hate or very little money doing a job you love?

Btw, I love how the guy whose Corrupt A Wish post I was referencing was the one who responded to my post here! Also, despite the fact that my family hates that I love LBT and I have very little LBT stuff, I’d have to go with the same option Pokeplayer did, since I’m sure my family will soon come to terms with my love of LBT, and some of my LBT stuff has a lot of sentimental value for me.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 10:34:48 PM by Littlefoot505 »