The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How's the Weather?

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Windy, 70oF, 70% humidity.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Currently, the temperature is 46°F, with Fair Skies. Dew Point of 24° with a humidity of 43%. Winds NNW at 15 MPH. It feels like 39°F.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Rain.. lots of rain. 🌧💦

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It rained a lot earlier today, although surprisingly snow did fall in my area, for like a couple of minutes or so. The rain/snow border was close for some time, so sometimes swathes of snow may dip southward for brief moments. Right now, the temperature is 38°F.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Windy, low humid, 74oF.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Currently 39°F with Clear Skies. Tomorrow is 47°F with a 50% of showers.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
In the sun.. Crematoria. But there is a nice wind. :)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
No sun for me. Cloudy Skies with a current temperature of 46°F. Expected to drop down to 34°F for tonight’s low.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
@ImpracticalDino I’ll trade my hot weather for your cold water. :p

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I hate hot weather, although temperatures in the 60s and 70s is not bad and pretty comfortable. :)

Tomorrow’s high for my area though is 53°F with sunshine. :)

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Was decently warm for awhile but I've had a few -10°C days still. Even got a little nit of snow the past couple days. Nothing big though, probably around 1 -2 cm at most. Still got a decent amount of snow kicking around as it hasn't gotten warm enough yet to melt. Currently feels like -9°C but it's nice and sunny out.

I hate hot weather, although temperatures in the 60s and 70s is not bad and pretty comfortable.
I'm not the biggest fan of warm weather either. Once it starts getting above 25°C (77°F) then it starts getting a little too uncomfortable for me.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I hate hot weather, although temperatures in the 60s and 70s is not bad and pretty comfortable.
I'm not the biggest fan of warm weather either. Once it starts getting above 25°C (77°F) then it starts getting a little too uncomfortable for me.

I agree. One huge factor that also contributes to how uncomfortable I feel once it reaches 25°C and above is the dew point, or humidity. Generally speaking, 80°F and a dew point of 55°F or lower is ideal. At that level, the humidity is 43%. I remember when I was over reliant on looking at the percentage of humidity to determine how moist the air is. But in reality, dew point is the better indicator. Because 43% humidity at 80°F is drastically different than 43% humidity at 100°F. At that point, the latter’s dew point is much higher than 55°F, therefore much more muggy and unbearable.

Below 25°C however, humidity doesn’t really matter too much in how you feel.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Cooling down. Wind glorious wind!

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Only 39°F right now, but yet my hands and feet are freezing. That’s what happens when your body starts to acclimatize to the warming weather, but the slightly colder temperatures return for a tiny bit. :p

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
A little cooler.. but not enough.,

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Tonight is expected to be 45°F with showers. Tomorrow though will be much warmer, at 62°F, or slightly above 15°C. The rest of the week is expected to be 50°F (10°C) or above in the daytime on average, with some wavering expected.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Warm.. how I hate thee.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Tomorrow, rain will start to develop in the afternoon hours with a high of 51°F (~10°C). The entire day on Sunday is also expected to rain with the same temperature as well.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Windy and warm, 75oF

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile