The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

In your deepest darkest dreams...

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well ok, I didn't make this, but I thought it was a very well made sound effect. It's supposed to be what a really deep or dark dream would sound like. I personally think it's excellent!

Freaky Sound

Every time I listen to this I have vague, eerie visions. It also reminds me of one particular dream I had that was very creepy. It was at nighttime and I swear my house had a dark-red complexion to it.

However for some wierd reason, this sound seems to bring out dark purple colors in my mind :lol:

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
I don't think of that as creepy, but rather ambient instead.  Very interesting.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sounded like very muffled music to me.  Still creepy.

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sounded like very muffled music to me.
Heh, yea that's what I thought it sounded like.

Hmmm, yea maybe it's not so much a "scary" sound, just more "strange, mysterious"

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sounds like someone burried a radio under 50 pillows when it was playing the Tango. :lol:

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sounds like someone burried a radio under 50 pillows when it was playing the Tango.
LOL That's awesome, F-14! :lol

It sounds like something out of "Earthbound" for the SNES.  I know it isn't, but it's got that "weird boss music" kind of mysterious sound.
This is one of the reasons I liked that game.  It had such an odd, eerie atmosphere, and the music complimented that very well.

It does sound rather muffled, like someone ran a low-pass filter (to remove all the higher sounds) through the music, and killed the quality.  I don't understand exactly what this is supposed to be.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
beyond that crackling it sounds mysterious, but not necessarily threatening to me. I guess for some reason it would be a sound I would associate with a cave.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile