The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Gang Of Five Chat Room

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Update: Hey, Now the chatroom is working the right way once again trulyfantasticme! It just loaded properly for me. HOORAY!!  :D

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
What da fudge? It's working now? WHAT DA FUDGE WAS THAT????
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Oops, I haven't realized that I didn't post here yet. Anyway, I really enjoyed using the GoF chatroom, and man was it a heck lot of fun! Hehe, it gave me my daily dose of randomness that's for sure! :DD

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
GAH! The chatroom isn't working for me!!! DX

I'm sorry trulyfantasticme, but my sister's netbook doesn't seem to support the chatroom at all. DX

EDIT: Oh, nevermind figured out the problem, although, I'll go back to the chatroom once my parents set up the main computer.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Chatroom won't load for me unfortunately. :(
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

kanganix

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My FurAffinity
Flash Player is low version or your internet is slower or even your java or pc is out of date or it needs to upgrade

OR Go to GOOGLE Chorom (If you don't have download in this http://www.filehippo.com site)

mozilla fire fox is not compatible in tinychat Where your internet connection is slow

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Hey guys!

If the GoF chatroom still up and running? I've been out of the office for a while but it looks like people have having issues loading it up. It hasn't been abandoned has it, coz I thought it was a really cool idea. If it's still going, we can make it a pin up thread in this section so everyone can access it a little more easily! :D

guidolover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
hi , is anyone going on the chatroom any time soon ?  :wave

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'll check in from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern Time.

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
I might, but my internet stinks so I'll sign out like every 2 minutes.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I visit it but usually whenever I go on there's nobody else online.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't really go on there anymore, since it's just slow and buggy. I just use MSN/Skype to chat with other GoF members.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah I haven't been to the chatroom in months myself. Skype is far better for my audio/video chatting needs.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I also quit using the chat room because of how laggy it is and buggy and the mimicing of the others really bugs me. I'm on Skype every now and than but no one talks to me on there any how so I quit using it.