The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Discussion of "A sudden change of species"

Ducky123 · 283 · 25307

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Alright, Nahla plays Tricia then :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I made a post for Littlefoot trying to convice Chomper,now he just needs the others to back  him up in trying to prove who they are.

I'll leave that too the rest of you now.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey guys, two things I need to talk about:

1. Will Chomper be convinced by his friends now or later (or during their running to the hiding place from LBT 2)?

2. Should they follow Cera or try to make her stop? I was very close to posting last night but figured I should maybe discuss this first :)

I think they should stop her and escape all together (Petrie is going to make an appearance soon I reckon). Also, it might be better if they held a quick discussion WHERE to run

vonboy and The Anonymous Person should post before the others write their next responses, Anonymous preferably being the first since Ducky is supposed to be trying to prove her identity to Chomper and convince him of that :yes

EDIT: I also think Littlefoot should be the one mentioning the hiding place (after all, Nahla brought up the idea some time ago ^^)

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
If Cal wants, Cera can run into Petrie as he's trying to make his way back and then after an exchange between the two, they could get back to the group together while at the same time the others try to convince Chomper? Could be better than doing one then the other.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So, the Gang is following Cera now I guess. Whoever has a grown-up to play, can post from now on. They're gonna gather at Petrie's (former) home where Petrie *accidently* attacked his sis since the call came from there.
I'll post now :)

EDIT: Keep in mind that Littlefoot, Cera & Spike are still having huge trouble adapting to being two-footers now ;)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Uhm guys? Don't you wanna post? :lol

The adults need to get up in order to walk to the source of the alarm call (Mama Flyer's home aka. Petrie's former home). The others can't post unless you do ;)
Topsy, Tria and the Longnecks need to do something now...

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sorry,computer troubles on my end.

I don't have time right now as I have to leave for work in a few minutes,but I'll post for Grandpa this afternoon and Nahla agreed she'll have Grandma follow after him.

Just hang on for a couple more hours and I'll have something up,I got the weekend shift blah.

Sorry  :angel I too want to get this RP going.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Since The Anonymous Person hasn't posted for a while, I'm letting Zimba take control of Ducky until he's free to start posting again.

When you are free Anonymous, just let us know on here.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Actually, I can post anytime. I was just waiting to see what was happening between the adults before I brought Ducky back into the story. In addition to school and other life duties, of course.  :p

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That's alright, something should happen with the adults fairly soon and you should get your chance then  :)

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Zimba has the next Ducky post. I want the story to keep moving at a good pace, and she really wants to be able to contribute more. You can keep posting as Ducky afterwards Anonymous, but I don't want this to be a situation where nothing happens for days.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Someone can have my character. I haven't been all that active for which I apologize and I'm going to be away all of next week, so until I get back (or if you want to permanently reassign Cera) I'll be out of action.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
No worries, Pterano. Zimba, you can take Cera if you'd like until Pterano's in a position to post again (or unless David makes a different decision when he's GM again :p)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(or unless David makes a different decision when he's GM again dino_tongue.gif)
Which happens to be from now on :p

Well, I have yet to comb through 1731 messages in the group chat but I'm pretty sure you've done your job very well, bushwacked. Sometimes, a kick in the butt is necessary, seemingly ;)

As for what happens to Ducky, I actually don't mind who posts as long as somebody does (or did? I'm checking the discussion thread and the skype chat first before I look at the actual posts :p). I would like to encourage you, Anonymous, not just to wait and see what's gonna happen but to post and see how others react or share your thoughts with us when you have an idea what Ducky could do. Your posts are usually fine :yes Just go ahead and post ;)

As for your (temporary, I shall hope and assume) absense from the RP, Pterano, that's totally fine with me though I'd hate to lose you... Admittedly, I'd like to take Cera myself but since Zimba doesn't have one of the main characters yet, she shall have control over Cera for the time Pterano is out of action :)

Just one more thing:
I want the story to keep moving at a good pace
I don't want this to be a situation where nothing happens for days.
I do agree with bushwacked here totally! So... keep posting guys :p

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Announcement:

While I realize that I can write and post on RPs well, and that I, in reality, have plenty of time to post (when not involved with homework or ECAs), I simply don't have the motivation to sit down and do so, at least for the moment. After a while of thinking, I have decided to step down from this RP for now. I hope I am not slowing any of you down since I haven't posted on this here RP for who knows how long, but I feel this is the best choice for me at the moment.

I will announce when/if I will be up to post again, but for the time being, someone else can have my characters. Until then, I'm out of the game.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Alright, that's okay :)

For the time being, Zimba can play Ducky. That is unless she doesn't want to.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey guys,sorry bout I'll be unactive for a few weeks,

My grandmother has suffered a heartattack and they are transferring her to a special care unit in a Sydney hospital,I'll be going down there with the rest of my family to be with her,we'll be staying in a hostel on the hospital grounds and there will be no wifi unless I go into the city it's self,plus I won't even be bringing my laptop so I would have to go to an internet cafe.

Someone else can take my characters in the meanwhile,I'll be able to jump back in soon but right now I need to be with my family.

I'll let you all know when I'm able to post again,but for now if my characters are needed someone can fill in.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I am terribly sorry to hear about you grandmother's situation, Zimba.  :( You are indeed correct that family must count first in situations like this.  I hope that your grandmother has a speedy recovery.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.