The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Power Rangers RP

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This is a question to any interested parties!
Should we go ahead with the Power Rangers Crossover RP?
Your votes are needed!
Starfall

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Yeah, many of us here have been on this subject for several days now...I do believe it is safe to say that this RP is going to be big!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It could be interesting and I like the idea plus it does fit in with the tradition of a crossover, but shouldn't at least one of the rp's get started and run for a bit before teh crossover is done?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We'd also have to decide, do the modern day rangers go to the great valley, or are the LBT rangers brought forward (or slantways) in time to the modern day?

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I personally don't like the idea, but it sounds hilarious to read. If there was a fan-fic for this idea, I would definitely read it.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Hmm, I liked the first TWO seasons of the Power Rangers only; after that, it just, ehh, I don't know...  Lost its mark on me...  Of course, by that time, due to circumstances, I wasn't able to watch it anymore, anyway...  (But, I discovered more about it later on...)

EDIT: BUT, I think it would be very interesting!
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It could be, depending how it is done, but none are really interested.