The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tell us something about yourself!

action9000 · 2432 · 148645

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have to take the WASL next week which sucks. Oh well at least it's only the reading WASL I have to take :DD .

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
My favorite non-LBT series is the Japanese magna/anime Case Closed/Detective Conan.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Nice job Littlefoot! well done! is that the best your team has ever done?

Well, despite training for over a decade by that point, that was my first ever gym competition. I'd never competed before so to go to the National University Championships was a great honour :D

Another random LF1616 fact. I've been bumped, bashed, burned, crashed, cut, fallen out of trees, bruised and generally battered black and blue through trips and tumbles throughout my life. Funnily enough, despite all that, I've never broken anything! :lol

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I bfractured my wrist once trying to playing goalie against my older brother. the shot hit my wrist, it turned , and i screamed in pain. i had never broken any bones before and I haven't since..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
^ Ouch. :p Sorry that happened. :(

I have actually felt something, like a spirit or some being touching my hand or hugging me.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I do not eat any kind of pizza besides cheese, or any type of burger besides a plain cheese burger.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
^ really? Do you believe in ghosts, rat lady? Because I do, i once worked in a resteraunt that was haunted, I never saw anything myself, but some of my coworkers, saw the figure of a woman dressed in the attire of the 1930s upstairs..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm not against the idea of ghosts, I just never really seen one myself. So I don't nessicarially believe in ghosts strongly, but at the same time, who's to say that ghosts or other paranormal beings don't exist? :p

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As was famously stated in Hamlet, "there are more things in heaven and earth , Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy"..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As a kid I said hi to anybody passed by, but when someone didn't say hi back I was :( and I can still clearly remember that I wouldn't ever say hi to someone again :p

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
^ Bad decision Iris. Even while there are exceptions of course, many people will greet you in return and keep a more positive view of you in mind than they would without the greeting. I made the experience that a simple hi, or even a mere smile or friendly not can sometimes change the world and be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Mar 14 2009 on  02:32 PM
^ Bad decision Iris. Even while there are exceptions of course, many people will greet you in return and keep a more positive view of you in mind than they would without the greeting. I made the experience that a simple hi, or even a mere smile or friendly not can sometimes change the world and be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
I was only 5 or 6 when I decided that. I do say hi to most people today, or at last nod. I just remember feeling sad and ignored.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you were 6, you probably thought everyone would say hi to you...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Iris! I remember doing that too! I don't remember if I got sad if people didn't say hi back, they usually would, but yes, I remember doing that at 5 or 6 years old. :3

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yesterday I finaly went trough the CAE exam. Something I've been waiting for over two years! And I  can tell, it has been bugging me!

I still can't belive it's over with!  :blink:
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I have just finished reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerers stone. Onto Chamber of Secrets! :p

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think Freddy Krueger is cooler than Darth Vader.

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile