The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Do U like Rinkus? :)

Jrd89 · 31 · 4871

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
Ok, scratch what I said before; I find him freaking adorable now! CX

I just love the way he likes fiddling with that tails of his, it's very cute to watch! :D

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: EggStealerGirl,Aug 9 2012 on  05:58 PM
Ok, scratch what I said before; I find him freaking adorable now! CX

I just love the way he likes fiddling with that tails of his, it's very cute to watch! :D
Haha yes. He always makes funny troll-like comments and has a funny voice :)

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Eggstealergirl: Yep, I love watching Rinkus fiddle with his tail, too. (i've done that before, too in "flyers of the mysterious beyond", where i'm a tan rhamphorhynchus ....and become his adopted son!  :D ^_^

Yes, it's so cute to watch. Hee hee.  :D

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
Quote from: Jrd89,Aug 10 2012 on  03:28 PM
Eggstealergirl: Yep, I love watching Rinkus fiddle with his tail, too. (i've done that before, too in "flyers of the mysterious beyond", where i'm a tan rhamphorhynchus ....and become his adopted son!  :D ^_^

Yes, it's so cute to watch. Hee hee.  :D
Yup! ^^

He's quite the cute and humorous character, but can become conniving whenever he wants to! ;)

And, really?

That sounds very interesting! :D

I have quite a few LBT OCs myself, but have yet to ever use them here... Mainly just draw artwork of them, and stuff.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
*I'm bumping/refreshing this topic* I've been in a VERY Rinkus-y mood the last 2 days.*

I WISH I was an lbt rhamphorhynchus, because (in the fanfic world..)

And really, I mean this. I'D LOVE to become best friends with Rinkus! I love him that much!  

(Jared and Rinkus.....best rhamph friends.)  :D  :D  I love the thought of it.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You probably already know my thoguhts on Rinkus^^
He's one of my favorite flyers, though, besides Pterano (it's ranked by: Pterano, Strut, Rinkus.... some other random dinosaurs), but I rememebr getting confused... like, creepish much, dude? When he first met the kids and had that creepy chortle O_o
but I started laughing when he acted so clueless hearing pterano rant about going after the Stone "But... we are up to no good..."
You hopeless, bumbling, conniving mess! XDD

@EggStealerGirl: that my was reaction, too! I was all: WTF, PINKY!
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
*i'm bumping/updating this thread, because i've developed an interest in Rinkus again* It's just.. he does kind of feed my imagination, personally.

I've imagined that if I were an lbt rhamphorhynchus, i'd love to try and make friends with him, i'd be very shy at first, but i'd want to get along, and i'd love to hang out with him.

I really love this drawing that Flipperboidskua was kind enough to draw for me about 4 years ago. I'm the light tan rhamphorhynchus with the blue eyes in the middle, and I do love how friendly and happy Rinkus and I look together in the drawing. We really do look like 2 great rhamphorhynchus friends. :)

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/248...kua-d3656o6.jpg

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes, but I don't think he's a nice character.  I think he's a villain.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Yes, but I don't think he's a nice character. I think he's a villain.

Yes, he was a villain. But, this is just something i've imagined him to possibly be (behavior-wise) after "the stone of cold fire".

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yes, but I don't think he's a nice character. I think he's a villain.
Truly he is a villain. Some people like the bad guys better than the good guys. Not counting in myself but I just thought I'd point it out so you can understand better why some of us like him.

Well, I think Rinkus was a decent villain. Not annoying at all, dangerous to a certain degree and also a source of humour. He's kinda interesting to draw too (spoiler to all of you who are following my art  :lol )

A little off-topic but I just find it very funny that Jared updated the thread on the very same day I joined this wonderful place... and I can't remember this thread even though I've more than likely read it long ago  :blink:
Inactive, probably forever.